Dirkje

Guess The Member | GRANDE FINALE RESULT TODAY 6PM EST!

We can just look at how many people are 26 or didn't put in their age. Then look at everyones stan badges. If they have more than 5, then it's unlikely to be them, if the have less it could be that they just don't have a badge for every artist they stan

• Upvote 1

Time is up!

Result reveal starts now!

If you gave a wrong answer, I wont reveal that. Just that you were wrong and wont get a point. Its up to you if you want to reveal the answer or not.

If you are right, I will reveal that! 

Understood?

Lets do it!

Good luck everybody!

@Black Beauty ? @junguwu @Heartsigh @shmeur @AngryAzalean @Oh My Gaga @R3tr0 @aahfeekiee @Salvatore @MISS CAMARADERIE @Venti @raja @One Of The Boys

• Upvote 4

Anne: Emma, I want your answer please!

Emma: I really have no clue!

Anne: Can the classmate reveal themself?

Heartsigh: Yes! It was me!

Story:

I am a 26 year old australian, I have loved music my whole life, one of my parents played in 3 bands while i grew up, in school I played in a couple of school bands where I played the drums.  And first artist I ever was a fan of was actually Outkast & Maroon 5, though my taste has change very much since then. 

I stan 5 artists, tho 2 i talk about non stop, i have traveled america twice.. and slept in new york airport because our flight got canceld and kept putting us on standboy till the point we missed out on canada.

There were 10 players that were right! Which were:

Black Beauty, Shmeur, AngryAzalean, Oh My Gaga, R3tr0, Aahfeekiee, Salvatore, Miss Camaraderie, Venti and Raja.

Congratulations! You guys earned your first point at Guess The Member!

Junguwu and One of the Boys, I'm sorry you were wrong and earn 0 points.

Heartsigh, too much people guessed your story right. Which means you also earn 0 points. Please hold on, you have no idea what is coming!

@Black Beauty ? @junguwu @Heartsigh @shmeur @AngryAzalean @Oh My Gaga @R3tr0 @aahfeekiee @Salvatore @MISS CAMARADERIE @Venti @raja @One Of The Boys

• Upvote 4

Official LEADER BOARD:

1st place: (31 points)

Black Beauty

2nd place: (30 points)

Shmeur

3rd place: (21 points)

Oh My Gaga, Miss Camaraderie

4th place: (17 points)

AngryAzalean

5th place: (15 points)

Raja

6th place: (13 points)

Junguwu

7th place: (12 points)

Venti

8th place: (11 points)

Heartsigh

9th place: (10 points)

, Aahfeekiee

10th place: (9 points)

One of the Boys

11th place: (7 points)

Salvatore

@Black Beauty ? @junguwu @Heartsigh @shmeur @AngryAzalean @Oh My Gaga @aahfeekiee @Salvatore @MISS CAMARADERIE @Venti @raja @One Of The Boys

• Upvote 6

Guest messiah

I thought it was indie until it said I Stan 5 artists but oney talk about 2. Then I though... indie only talks about Nicki Minaj so cant be him.

Just now, raja said:

I thought it was indie until it said I Stan 5 artists but oney talk about 2. Then I though... indie only talks about Nicki Minaj so cant be him.

Indie isn't playing this I-

• Upvote 5

Guest messiah
Just now, Oh My Gaga said:

Indie isn't playing this I-

I didn’t look at the roster, I like being challenged. :paris: