Dirkje

Guess The Member | GRANDE FINALE RESULT TODAY 6PM EST!

Welcome to the thread of my new game Guess The Member!

Do you think you know your fellow members well? I'm gonna test that!

Based on a story written by your COP buddies about themselves you'll have to guess the member!

Example of a story in the spoiler:

(The story is about myself. I made it very easy to give you inspiration what you could write down)

Spoiler

I'm a girl from the Netherlands. I am 25 years old and I love music! I love listening to Grace VanderWaal, Dua Lipa, Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Fifth Harmony and many more artists!

I live independent in a apartment in the Netherlands. I moved out like 2,5 years ago now.
For living I work as a Gardener, however I have a degree in Animal Care. Life hasnt always been easy. I have Autism and because of that I had to deal with a lot. But I hope things get better in the future. 

I am a Moderator on Church of Pop. Other forums you might know me from are OperationGaga, The Pop Zone and World of Pop

Game Q & A:

How do you sign up?

You can write down everything you like but there are a few rules and guidelines:

- You cant mention your name or username anywhere in your story

- You can make it as long or as short as you want, as long as it describes you!

- But be careful what you share because you can earn a lot of points with your words. I will explain how you can earn points later in this OP.

- You MUST PM me your story to be able to play! 

- Your story MUST contain at least 5 true facts about yourself!

How can I earn points?

If I have each story, I will put you in a randomizer. This will decide whose story will be put on first. Each player will get a round and a chance to earn lots of points. The less people guess it right, the more points you earn!

Point ranking:

If no one guesses your story right you earn 10 points!
If only 1 player guesses it right, you earn 5 points!
If 5 people or less people guesses it right, 3 points are for you!
If more than 5 people guesses it right, you earn 0 points!

If you are just guessing:

If you guess it right you earn 1 point.
If you're wrong, you earn 0 points.

Note:

If your story is up, you are allowed to guess but your guessing point wont count! Obviously you know what you wrote down and this way it is possible you earn nothing if everybody is right!

Other Note:

There will be a leaderboard which I update at the end of each round!

SIGN UPS are now open! Because you might need some time to come up with a good story, this game will start This Saturday 25th of August! 

Every day is a new round at 6PM EST. If this conflicts any other events this might change. Please keep that in mind. 

Also note:
@Black Beauty ? is making a banner for this game. This will be revealed this Saturday when the game officially starts. To thank him I promised him the first sign up spot. (But just like everybody else, he is required a story)

I hope I explained everything about the game clearly. If there are still questions, feel free to ask. If not, sign up and good luck! :party: 

A note for Members:

I appreciate new members who are willing to sign up and grow into the community. For this game, however it is necessary people know you a little bit. Thats why a minimum of 50 posts is required.  

Mass Tagging:

• Upvote 4

Players list:

1. @Black Beauty ? :D 
2. @junguwu :D 
3. @Heartsigh :D 
4. @shmeur :D 
5. @AngryAzalean :D 
6. @Oh My Gaga :D 
7. @R3tr0 :D 
8. @aahfeekiee :D 
9. @kipperskipper
10. @Salvatore :D 
11. @MISS CAMARADERIE :D 
12. @Venti :D 
13. @Treacherous Lovatic
14. @raja :D 
15. @One Of The Boys :D 

Just now, shmeur said:

so we don't want people to guess our stories?  then won't everybody just be super short and super vague? 

i can just do: "i am a gay male who listens to pop music" ?

Well yes, I will change that.

I meant it so its a challenge for you to come with facts no one knows!

Hold on!

Just now, Dirkje said:

Well yes, I will change that.

I meant it so its a challenge for you to come with facts no one knows!

Hold on!

there should be certain questions to answer or something so people don't just do the bare minimum

• Upvote 1

Just now, Diamond said:

Sign me up

I appreciate the fact you are willing to sign up. However, like it says in the OP, its necessary people know you a bit. So 50 posts is minimum.

So if you can make sure you have 50+ posts by Saturday you may come back and PM me your story :)