Nicki Minaj

How do people have shower playlists?

I keep hearing people talking about their shower playlists and I'm just like wtf? :britdone: Every time I try to play music while I'm in the shower, I can't hear it over the fucking shower head :britdone: No matter how loud the speakers are :britdone: Do y'all have silent showers or some shit? :britdone:

• Upvote 3

personally, my bluetooth speaker is loud enough to hear over the shower. that playlist specifically is the one, at least for me, that changes the least. i just kinda have my playlist that is perfect for my full body rub down of soap suds and hot water~

• Upvote 2

Just now, neonnights said:

What happened to just jerking off in the shower?

I had @shmeur mood swing lol. You do have sexual bump/mood on any thread lol. I'm like whoa let me tag him here.:popcorn:

Op : Idk I feel like I like it better after taking shower or before taking it. I miss living life spectrum part and just imagining things in world lol:okthen:

• Upvote 1

I have a sony stereo in my bathroom its ugly and cheap af but it BLASTS, my poor shower playlists only get played like once because I always make a new one :kelly:

Sometimes when you can barely hear a song it makes you pay attention to it more and that’s how i end up findig new things to love about the songs :demifat:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, AngryAzalean said:

Sis we do that AFTER the shower, or is that just me?

I’d rather do it in the shower because it’s easy cleanup. But, I mean, I’ll do it in the shower and after. Back to back is always best. 

• Upvote 2

On 8/19/2018 at 10:24 PM, Avalanche said:

Just my phone laying on the table next to my shower, have it at it's loudest and then I give a concert

Me lmaooo