The Return of CAL Read more... ×

RicanText

Nicki brings up Gaga/R.Kelly to defend 6ix9ine, says HDD#s is fake news. Wendy Williams jumps in.

- She implies the negative articles of her association with 6ix9ine and his child pedophilia are paid articles from those that wanna belittle her album campaign.

- Defends her collaboration with 6ix9ine by bringing up a double standard that people were praising the Gaga and R. Kelly collaboration. Tweet is now deleted. 

9833E6B1-04B2-4195-B9EA-2651A75111C8.jpeg.0246d63d2e22faab9380de36f6a5313b.jpeg  

- She says HDD’s #’s are fake news.

Trump’s impact on her :laughcry: Her meltdown :icant:

Here are some of the tweets.

A05C4AC7-9D1A-4B5C-9E0D-AC2C25F31565.jpeg.73cf656efbbadd9ad6d75088743445d6.jpeg3C69FDF6-803F-41B8-84C5-6DAC844D98D2.thumb.jpeg.bcd7ce31653065262a949271c503bb9d.jpeg

72F2DBB8-0AFB-40D7-9D12-3D0CBC61D36A.jpeg.bf35b22483e4050e46cb58906809efcc.jpeg

B9334B26-B1D1-4770-84E1-F63A7730CDE7.jpeg

• Upvote 4

But I mean 69 is in court proceedings? Is that all for show, too? Girl.....this is not the ship you wanna go down with.

Just now, neonnights said:

But I mean 69 is in court proceedings? Is that all for show, too? Girl.....this is not the ship you wanna go down with.

I guess the highly acclaimed and award winning BBC News is also being paid to attack her  :icant:

9D96AED6-BFCC-4BE6-973C-0B02CD32C684.jpeg

• Upvote 2

Just now, ReprehensibleRoach said:

Atlantic Records!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not them paying HDD to make up numbers and also paying BBC news to write about 6ix9ine child pedohilia case :deadbanana:

• Upvote 1

Just now, RicanText said:

I guess the highly acclaimed and award winning BBC News is also being paid to attack her  :icant:

9D96AED6-BFCC-4BE6-973C-0B02CD32C684.jpeg

That’s what I mean. Like, sis. It’s one thing to say you’re being unfairly attacked, but it’s another to say that your collaborator is being attacked because of your album. Like NNNN he’s literally in court facing criminal charges. This is a mess.

Not them paying HDD to make up numbers and also paying BBC news to write about 6ix9ine child pedohilia case :deadbanana:

Where did she say the BBC was paid to talk about 69? The paying and 69 mention were in two different tweets :rip: 

Just now, kordei said:

I mean true.

People are attacking her more than 69 :cm: 

Maybe because Nazi is the more famous of the two and she gave him a mainstream platform he hadn't had before. I mean i'd never heard one of his songs until Nazi collaborated with him. She certainly loves her pedophilia! :cm: 

Just now, kordei said:

Where did she say the BBC was paid to talk about 69? The paying and 69 mention were in two different tweets :rip: 

She clearly says the negative articles about 69 are being paid for and BBC news article came out last week and her meltdown started after she was being mocked on IG when someone mention the HDD #’s, wyd? :deadbanana:

• Upvote 1

Maybe because Nazi is the more famous of the two and she gave him a mainstream platform he hadn't had before. I mean i'd never heard one of his songs until Nazi collaborated with him. She certainly loves her pedophilia! :cm: 

So you’re telling me Nicki is the reason FEFE is successful? Ok!

She clearly says the negative articles about 69 are being paid for and BBC news article came out last week and her meltdown started after she was being mocked on IG when someone mention the HDD #’s, wyd? :deadbanana:

Where does she ‘clearly say’ that? She wasn’t even defending him at all in those tweets? You’re delusional :rip: 

Just now, Tαβοο said:

#NickiMinajIsOverParty was trending 

After her failed attempt of coming for Gaga

She didn’t come for Gaga, she pointed out the hypocrisy and double standards in the media / industry, which you only just reinforced with this response.

Just now, kordei said:

Yes that's exactly what I'm saying. She helped a pedophile get a hit. You're going to gloat about that are you? Sickening.

Yes that's exactly what I'm saying. She helped a pedophile get a hit. You're going to gloat about that are you? Sickening.

No, I’m not, I just find it interesting how Nicki only has ‘impact’ if you’re able to make it into a negative thing.

And I mean Cardi helped a pedophile get cheques w/ Bodak Yellow, a hit I’m sure you’ve gloated about in the past.

Just now, kordei said:

Where does she ‘clearly say’ that? She wasn’t even defending him at all in those tweets? You’re delusional :rip: 

She clearly says “They are writing about 69 because of Queen” “they wanna bully her” “they will soon be expose” , seriously wyd? :laughcry:

69 was just in court last week so how are those articles about him not legit? :deadbanana:

• Upvote 1

Just now, kordei said:

No, I’m not, I just find it interesting how Nicki only has ‘impact’ if you’re able to make it into a negative thing.

And I mean Cardi helped a pedophile get cheques w/ Bodak Yellow, a hit I’m sure you’ve gloated about in the past.

LOL if she helped ANYONE ELSE recently to get a hit then I would give her credit. Alas, literally every single collab she's done in the past 18 months has tragically flopped or gone under the radar - except for the song she did with a PEDOPHILE. 

She clearly says “They are writing about 69 because of Queen” “they wanna bully her” “they will soon be expose” , seriously wyd? :laughcry:

69 was just in court last week so how are those articles about him not legit? :deadbanana:

Stop misquoting her. She says they’re writing about 69 because they have no real dirt on her. 

She said they will soon be exposed in reference to her mention of God.

And she’s saying they wanna bully her because every other day there’s a negative article about Nicki. Not that hard to understand sis.