Sign in to follow this  
Dangerous Woman

How many days a week do you eat meat?

How many days a week do you eat meat?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. How many days a week do you eat meat?

Just now, Treacherous Lovatic said:

Why the fuck would I keep track of how many times I eat meat? I don't fucking know should be answer in this poll tbh. And I knew this was a Dangerous Woman thread when I saw the title.

Do you not remember what you eat or what? I can’t.

Just now, Treacherous Lovatic said:

Why the fuck would I keep track of how many times I eat meat? I don't fucking know should be answer in this poll tbh. And I knew this was a Dangerous Woman thread when I saw the title.

Because some people are on a transition to veganizing their diet, such as myself. And some are simply poor or live in a place where they don't have access to meat or meat byproducts. :gaycattail:

OP has made unthinking posts before but there's literally nothing wrong with this one????

• Upvote 3

Just now, aahfeekiee said:

Because some people are on a transition to veganizing their diet, such as myself. And some are simply poor or live in a place where they don't have access to meat or meat byproducts. :gaycattail:

OP has made unthinking posts before but there's literally nothing wrong with this one????

Veganizing your diet is very very dangerous. Many vegans become sick I’ll and anemic. Think again before pursuing a death trap.

As for the question I eat meat sometimes 3 times a day. Usually bacon/sausage for breakfast, chicken or turkey for lunch and chicken/lamb/mince/steak for dinner 

• Upvote 1

Just now, ReprehensibleRoach said:

Veganizing your diet is very very dangerous. Many vegans become sick I’ll and anemic. Think again before pursuing a death trap.

As for the question I eat meat sometimes 3 times a day. Usually bacon/sausage for breakfast, chicken or turkey for lunch and chicken/lamb/mince/steak for dinner 

I've gone almost entirely vegan for extended periods of time. Now I'm lacto ovo veg when I'm cooking on my own, and I eat what everyone else eats in social settings. It's enough vitamin b12 intake this way. Might not completely transition to veganism, at least not till I'm much much older.

Maybe once or twice a week. I’m not vegetarian or vegan by any stretch of the imagination but I don’t like the “heavy” feeling lots of meat gives me. 

Spoiler

As for the other kind of meat, I could have it 24/7

• Upvote 1

On 8/19/2018 at 4:00 AM, DictatorIndie said:

This is a lie, you can source all the nutrition you need from plant based foods and meat substitutes along with dietary supplements. 

Having said that, I have one life and I enjoy meat too much to give it up. I limit my intake of red meats to twice a week though, much healthier plus I prefer chicken and fish anyway.