The Return of CAL Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
Stayhighxs

Sweetener, Ariana's worst album of her career thanks to Pharrell

i hate half of the songs on the album, they sound dated and not finished, there are missing climax and oh god why the hell is pharrell screaming in the backraund of the songs :rip:

since ntltc came out i knew that this would no be Ariana's best album but it tourned out to be even worst than i imagine:laughcry::noah:

• Upvote 2

I usually love Pharell's productions, I loved Hard Candy, Man Of The Woods, JHUD and a tonne of other songs but this NERD sound he used just aint it, he should've kept it for himself cuz it literally sounds like a collab album and not in a good way, I see what they were trying to do but nah ma it ain't it :whereisit:

• Upvote 2

Just now, Stayhighxs said:

i hate half of the songs on the album, they sound dated and not finished, there are missing climax and oh god why the hell is pharrell screaming in the backraund of the songs :rip:

since ntltc came out i knew that this would no be Ariana's best album but it tourned out to be even worst than i imagine:laughcry::noah:

some people actually like the album, the fact YOU don't like the album and find it Ariana's worst album is YOUR opinion, not everyone's. 

• Upvote 3

Sweetener is becoming her best. Such a grower. I think ME still is a little better but like I said the album is a grower. I’ll admit it’s not what I expected when I heard NTLTC but that’s okay!

• Upvote 3

Just now, AngryAzalean said:

I usually love Pharell's productions, I loved Hard Candy, Man Of The Woods, JHUD and a tonne of other songs but this NERD sound he used just aint it, he should've kept it for himself cuz it literally sounds like a collab album and not in a good way, I see what they were trying to do but nah ma it ain't it :whereisit:

He’s always been a godly producer, i mean his production on Gwen’s albums >>>>>> 

I just think he tried a little too hard with Sweetner. 

• Upvote 2