Sign in to follow this  
Tana Mongeau

grey goose body but that face four loko

hi everyone, i'm travis! i'm half new/half returning member. i joined back when COP first opened in 2015, but eventually requested an account ban for whatever dramatic reason i had at the time. but hey, times have changed and i made the decision to come back and give it another chance here.

i'm 25 (26 in october). i stan britney, miley, kesha, lana, loona, blackpink, red velvet, and love a whole bunch more artists, too. feel free to ask about your fave and i'll give you my opinion~

• Upvote 5
  • Love 1
  • Give a Cookie 1

Just now, neonnights said:

Are you a Libra or Scorpio? 

Make TASTE at you stannning Britney. We love that stiff knee bitch

i'm a libra, aka the best sign!

yesssss, been a britney stan basically my entire life! i was born for this bitch

• Upvote 1

Just now, Tana Mongeau said:

i'm a libra, aka the best sign!

yesssss, been a britney stan basically my entire life! i was born for this bitch

nn my autocorrect mangled my sentence. I meant to say “and taste” not “make taste”. 

Anyway, what’s your fave Britney album?

nn my autocorrect mangled my sentence. I meant to say “and taste” not “make taste”. 

Anyway, what’s your fave Britney album?

In The Zone, followed closely by Blackout. those are her at her musical BEST!

• Love 1

I’m excited to call you Tana in threads lmao,  already a refreshing member I loves it :keshabye:

• Upvote 1

In The Zone, followed closely by Blackout. those are her at her musical BEST!

YES! That’s the only correct answer. I was afraid you were gonna say something like Glory :kelly: Welcome (back) to the boards, henny. Also give Lil Phag and Four Loko that promo with your title. 

YES! That’s the only correct answer. I was afraid you were gonna say something like Glory :kelly: Welcome (back) to the boards, henny. Also give Lil Phag and Four Loko that promo with your title. 

yaaaas! we stan lil phag and his whole clan in this house

• Upvote 1

Just now, Dirkje said:

Heey welcome to the forums!

I dont remember you, so nice to meet you :) 

i wasn't around long when COP first opened, maybe like a month before i requested my ban? irdk. but it's good to see you!

Just now, Nicki Minaj said:

Hi, I already know you don't like my fav :somepoints: but I appreciate any Godna Mongeau stan's existence :somepoints:

who's your fave? nicki? ariana? which ever, i actually do love them a lot. their recent projects just are not my flavor, ya dig?

Just now, shmeur said:

tana is from my city too i keep tryna collab with her

omfg iconic! get that collab and call me up to sing the hook, it will be L I T

• Upvote 2

i wasn't around long when COP first opened, maybe like a month before i requested my ban? irdk. but it's good to see you!

who's your fave? nicki? ariana? which ever, i actually do love them a lot. their recent projects just are not my flavor, ya dig?

omfg iconic! get that collab and call me up to sing the hook, it will be L I T

I see! Well, I hope you enjoy your stay! If you have any questions about the newer feautures or so, just let me know! :) :party:

• Upvote 1

Just now, Dirkje said:

I see! Well, I hope you enjoy your stay! If you have any questions about the newer feautures or so, just let me know! :) :party:

no questions really, i just wish i could see who was reacting to my posts! but i'm sure that's VIP feature. guess i'll just have to get my post count up!

I can respect that :somepoints: for the both of them :somepoints:

• Upvote 1