The Return of CAL Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
Tattooed Heart

Will Sweetener be a bigger album than My Everything?

It’s already starting off very well. She’s getting stronger in streaming (streaming albums also serve more longevity). I think this album will be bigger than or close to My Everything! :azealiakunt:

• Upvote 5

Guest IsThatSaraS

It’s a really good album... and I think possibly NTLTC or the album itself could be nominated for a Grammy.... but sales wise, I doubt it :nickiwat:

Just now, Avalanche said:

Let's be real, breathin could go #1 in the US if Ariana's team does the right promo lmao
The song is already a smash with the GP, imagine her performing GIAW & breathin on the VMAs

We ain't never getting a number one from her, are we?

:cry:

Is anyone not fucking shook at how this album is exceeding expectations?

I thought she was gonna flop with Sweetener and it might be on track to dethrone DW in terms of strihms.

• Upvote 1

Just now, TattoosOnMyMind said:

We ain't never getting a number one from her, are we?

:cry:

Is anyone not fucking shook at how this album is exceeding expectations?

I thought she was gonna flop with Sweetener and it might be on track to dethrone DW in terms of strihms.

True.

She could've already had a #1 single but her team always let the single be there if the peak has been made.
When it's suppose to grow and climb, the team always lets the single drop and go on to the next one.

Just for once, let breathin be a single and promote the fuck out of it, Spotify & iTunes banners, billboards everywhere, commercials and performances

• Upvote 3

True.

She could've already had a #1 single but her team always let the single be there if the peak has been made.
When it's suppose to grow and climb, the team always lets the single drop and go on to the next one.

Just for once, let breathin be a single and promote the fuck out of it, Spotify & iTunes banners, billboards everywhere, commercials and performances

I'm all here for this bitch getting good dick and living ha best life , but the fans want to see that #1 she deserved 2 eras ago.:neckiknock:

Into You was robbed, Problem had terrible timing, and Everyday as the last single of the era was the worst way to end it.:neckiknock:

They didn't push GIAW so they better fucking push this bc me strihming on 2 devices wouldn't do this for any other pop bitch.:neckiknock:

• Upvote 2

Thisss is what we need omg, I feel like Everytime has potential to smash too

FUCK this album is just too good omg

• Upvote 2

I'm all here for this bitch getting good dick and living ha best life , but the fans want to see that #1 she deserved 2 eras ago.:neckiknock:

Into You was robbed, Problem had terrible timing, and Everyday as the last single of the era was the worst way to end it.:neckiknock:

They didn't push GIAW so they better fucking push this bc me strihming on 2 devices wouldn't do this for any other pop bitch.:neckiknock:

WE LOVE A WOKE STAN!!!!

• Upvote 3

Does anyone wish they had a radio edit of GIAW with that WORLD ENDING final chorus and high note she does in the last chorus of the song?

:icant:

YES OMFG but first I need my NTLTC ballad edition :trisha:

• Upvote 1