Sign in to follow this  
SarasWorstNightmare

Nicki's career from here on out...

...where does she go from here?

This era will have no hit singles (that's obvious just from listening to the album) and i think her features are going to quickly dry up from here on out since Cardi is the new go-to-girl for getting a hit and all of Nazi's flop terribly except if she does something super scandalous like collab with a pedo. She might attract future bookings from nazi's and murderers? 

I think 2019 she is going to fall off hugely. 

The general public are so sick of this woman, everywhere i go i see comments from people in the GP hating on her so much. And the hate/visibility isn't translating into sales like it does for some (Taylor, Miley). So i think this is it for ha. 

I could see her doing acting gigs next year, if her ego will allow her to do them lol. But since she thinks she's the "Queen" a lot of opportunities that a B-Lister like herself should take advantage of, might seem beneath her since she believes she's A-List. And she wont get A-List gigs. 

• Upvote 5

Just now, Lucky said:

I thought Barbie Dreams was going to be a hit?

Barbie Dreams

Where? On sand islands where they bop to songs by banging on coconuts? :jan1: 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Pixelated Kunt said:

With the right promo and music video that will define the lyrics, this could be a bigger hit than chun li

A bigger hit than Chun Li? Well that wouldn't be exactly hard to do sis :whereisit: 

The only way it would be a bigger hit is if she did a music video and all the more famous people she listed appeared in the MV. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, ReprehensibleRoach said:

A bigger hit than Chun Li? Well that wouldn't be exactly hard to do sis :whereisit: 

The only way it would be a bigger hit is if she did a music video and all the more famous people she listed appeared in the MV. 

that could work actually but knowing nicki's videography, I don't think she ever had cameos in her music videos so I'll probably expect a basic video for this one 

Just now, Pixelated Kunt said:

that could work actually but knowing nicki's videography, I don't think she ever had cameos in her music videos so I'll probably expect a basic video for this one 

She'll never allow people in her videos who might upstage ha :kikiki: 

I was told it did well on iTunes :cardi:

what is this

• Upvote 1

Just now, Lucky said:

I was told it did well on iTunes :cardi:

what is this

LOL you were told on day 1 or 2. As i've said countless times before she's a one day wonder on iTunes. She can go #1 for a day thanks to her carbies and then, like clockwork, falls off the face of the earth since the general public can't stand ha. 

On sand islands where they bop to songs by banging on coconuts? :jan1: 

What in the fuck is this?

And if Cardi’s the ‘go-to girl’ why did Dinero, Girls, Who Want The Smoke?, and Ahora Dice completely bomb :rip: 

Just now, kordei said:

And if Cardi’s the ‘go-to girl’ why did Dinero, Girls, Who Want The Smoke?, and Ahora Dice completely bomb :rip: 

Because the songs were shit and would never have been hits in the first place. You can't polish a dog turd.

And WDYM?

• Upvote 2

Because the songs were shit and would never have been hits in the first place. You can't polish a dog turd.

And WDYM?

I think your comment about ‘banging coconuts’ to listen to music had some bad connotations, whether or not you meant it, that’s all.

And if I used that as an excuse for a Nicki feature bopping you wouldn’t have it, so :cm: 

Because if we compare Nicki’s last three collaborations to Cardi’s...

All her songs have vanished on Spotify and she only has one song on Spotify top 100, I wouldn’t be surprise if Nicki stans start clinging onto to Fefe from now on the same way Nicki is doing :icant: 

• Upvote 1

Just now, RicanText said:

All her songs have vanished on Spotify and she only has one song on Spotify top 100, I wouldn’t be surprise if Nicki stans start clinging onto to Fefe from now on the same way Nicki is doing :icant: 

Spotify is irrelevant though according to the carbies :kikiki: 

When she's out of itunes and apple music top 100 theyll also be irrelevant :kikiki: 

Just now, kordei said:

She was pregnant the majority of this year and hasn’t made a public appearance since February unlike Nicki who has been shoving her songs up our throats and they are still flopping.:icant:

Just now, RicanText said:

She was pregnant the majority of this year and hasn’t made a public appearance since February unlike Nicki who has been shoving her songs up our throats and they are still flopping.:icant:

I can actually guarantee that up until this week Cardi has done more promotion than Nicki sis.