The Return of CAL Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
Stayhighxs

Ariana Grande breaks down on Beats One while speaking about the tragedy in Manchester.

Just now, ReprehensibleRoach said:

She couldn't have done this on a week that wasn't her album release? Looks opportunistic. 

dude, it's been almost a year since Manchester stfu

• Love 1

I had an unfounded theory that Sweetener turned out so messy and unfocused because Ariana was trying to keep her head above water during these trying times.

I think she tried to channel that pain and sorrow into this album and make it a cathartic experience but she didn't know how to get the words out?

To live with the fact that children are dead because of attending your concert (she is not to blame for this tragedy btw) must still weigh heavily on her conscience.

I can't stand to watch this bc it breaks my heart.:cry:

• Upvote 1

Just now, TattoosOnMyMind said:

I had an unfounded theory that Sweetener turned out so messy and unfocused because Ariana was trying to keep her head above water during these trying times.

I think she tried to channel that pain and sorrow into this album and make it a cathartic experience but she didn't know how to get the words out?

To live with the fact that children are dead because of attending your concert (she is not to blame for this tragedy btw) must still weigh heavily on her conscience.

I can't stand to watch this bc it breaks my heart.:cry:

I think a part of it is also that she’s scared people are going to say she’s milking the incident so that’s why she doesn’t address it properly. I mean, if people already say that now with an interview, imagine what they would say if she had directly mentioned Manchester in a song :whereisit: 

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

Just now, KarenFromFinance said:

I think a part of it is also that she’s scared people are going to say she’s milking the incident so that’s why she doesn’t address it properly. I mean, if people already say that now with an interview, imagine what they would say if she had directly mentioned Manchester in a song :whereisit: 

She couldn't have done this on a week that wasn't her album release? Looks opportunistic. 

:demilip:

• Upvote 4

Because why would Beats One interview her otherwise? It's a big promo week for her I-

They are literally chatting ABOUT the album and in this clip, the song that's about Manchester specifically..

Clearly the incident still affects her so take several seats.

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

She probably didn’t have a proper interview to speak about it, this was a good platform to voice how she feels

This is really sad and she is obviously vulnerable right here

It’s kinda funny though she sounds like she’s using fake accent like she’s been watching too much bad girls club or something 

its not her fault everyone gets fucking mentioning it

40 minutes ago, ReprehensibleRoach said:

Looks like a smart business womyn to me instead. :asmrchew1:

1 hour ago, Stayhighxs said:

dude, it's been almost a year since Manchester stfu

He is not wrong.

She is obviously using the tragedy as a marketing tool and it is very transparent.

She cried because stars crying makes headlines, not a different reasons.

Some of y’all in here..... 

pop star with an album out or not, she’s a human being. :rip:

Some of y'all are so upside down, it’s disgusting 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Lucky said:

He is not wrong.

She is obviously using the tragedy as a marketing tool and it is very transparent.

She cried because stars crying makes headlines, not a different reasons.

She cried because people, children, were killed at her concert and it's fucking SAD. Shut up.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, ReprehensibleRoach said:

The interviewer literally asked her a question about it that she clearly wasn’t expecting, don’t be so fucking inconsiderate

• Upvote 1