The Return of CAL Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
SarasWorstNightmare

IT'S OFFICIAL! Cardi B is the NEW Queen of Rap (Goodbye Nicki!)

This is the OFFICIAL crowning of the NEW Queen of Rap thread.

There can be NO DENYING now that Nicki Minaj is over and Cardi B has taken the crown. 

Let's review the past 12 months shall we:

Cardi B's debut single "Bodak Yellow" hit #1 on the Billboard Hot 100. This is a feat Nicki was never able to accomplish. 

Cardi B followed up BY with another 6 top 10 singles. Meanwhile the nazi's singles have been flopping to absolute filth (i wont embarrass her or bore you by posting their chart positions or lack thereof)

She released her debut album which hit #1 on the Billboard 200 and debuted with 100, 000 more units than Nazi's new album, the ironically named "Queen" (aka Court Jester). Nazi also lost the #1 spot to Travis Scott's second week, embarrassing much? (Just confirmed by HDD)

Cardi then released "I Like It" and scored her SECOND #1 single. Nazi totally left in the dust without a single one to her name.

Nazi's joint tour with Future is a complete disaster. Every show still has loads of tickets left. She added a pedophile as the opening act and still it's not paying off.

Cardi also has:

A loving man

A newborn baby

Happiness and contentment 

Morals and values

And a good heart

Whilst Nazi is:

A pedophile supporter

Has a pedo brother 

No children and almost 40

No man

Bitter, sad and mentally ill

No #1s, no Grammys and no hit tours. Also, declining album sales and flop singles galore.

Nazi is pure evil and now she's over, her karma has well and truly arrived.

And that, gaydies and gentleman, is the TRUE TEA. Sip it while it's hot :beytea: 

• Upvote 3

I think every sane person would agree. Cardi has done more in one year than Nicki has ever done in ten years. Poor roach! :kelly:

• Upvote 2

Just now, Elusive Loverboy said:

I think every sane person would agree. Cardi has done more in one year than Nicki has ever done in ten years. Poor roach! :kelly:

The carbies still gloat about her first album sales, um HELLO that was in a period where albums still sold :kelly: 

• Upvote 2

Just now, ReprehensibleRoach said:

The carbies still gloat about her first album sales, um HELLO that was in a period where albums still sold :kelly: 

They’re so delusional :lmfao:

• Upvote 2

Just now, ReprehensibleRoach said:

It's what the nazi actually is in the hierarchy of rap. Not the Queen like she's deluded into thinking she is :evilpatrick:

Idk what a court jester is

Just now, R3tr0 said:

Idk what a court jester is

A jester, court jester, or fool, was historically an entertainer during the medieval and Renaissance eras who was a member of the household of a nobleman or a monarch employed to entertain him and his guests. A jester was also an itinerant performer who entertained common folk at fairs and markets. Jesters are also modern-day entertainers who resemble their historical counterparts.

• Upvote 1

Just now, shmeur said:

the fool or joker

Well his attempt to poke fun at her doesnt work if someone doesnt know what it is but I signed the petition not to  enter Nicki hate threads so I will not be arguing in this thread yall have fun with none of the Barbs retaliating.

• Upvote 1

Just now, R3tr0 said:

Well his attempt to poke fun at her doesnt work if someone doesnt know what it is but I signed the petition not to  enter Nicki hate threads so I will not be arguing in this thread yall have fun with none of the Barbs retaliating.

sis i am a barb i was just answering your question

• Upvote 1

Just now, R3tr0 said:

You've already posted in this thread 3 times, i hate to break it to you but the petition you signed is RUBBISH :kelly: 

• Upvote 4

JOINT tour bundles, merch bundle, $5 discounted album, free TIDAL album, TIDAL free trial bundle, FEFE scamming, twitter drama, numerous interviews, Queen radio, talk show appearances. All that and can't beat SECOND week sales of Kylie Jenner's babby daddy?

EMBARRASSING!!! 

:kelly:

Gas chambered, perished, forgotten, aborted, exterminated, ERASED!!! 

:nickiprague1:

• Upvote 4

I’m curious to what happen with the 3 pack of “promo” singles she released last year? Plus “Barbie Thingz” a few weeks ago? Since they were massive flops she moved on from them?

They were “allegedly” promo singles but for what album? They aren’t on Queen. :laughcry:

• Upvote 1

Just now, RicanText said:

I’m curious to what happen with the 3 pack of “promo” singles she released last year? Plus “Barbie Thingz” a few weeks ago? Since they were massive flops she moved on from them?

They were “allegedly” promo singles but for what album? They aren’t on Queen. :laughcry:

Nazi treats her songs like cattle. If they don't pull their weight they get sent off to the slaughter. She's such an "artist" eh. 

Just now, Diamond said:

JOINT tour bundles, merch bundle, $5 discounted album, free TIDAL album, TIDAL free trial bundle, FEFE scamming, twitter drama, numerous interviews, Queen radio, talk show appearances. All that and can't beat SECOND week sales of Kylie Jenner's babby daddy?

EMBARRASSING!!! 

:kelly:

Gas chambered, perished, forgotten, aborted, exterminated, ERASED!!! 

:nickiprague1:

I don’t detect not one lie :trisha13:

• Upvote 1