The Return of CAL Read more... ×

Lizzy Grant

Do you ever feel like you're too much for people?

I feel like everyone eventually leaves me

Am I too much? All I do is spread as much love and happiness as I can.

I feel that way with boys too.

We'll talk for a few weeks or months, have sex, everything seems like it's going great and then one day bam they ghost me.

Why?

wsAnFhH.gif

• Love 4

Im really antisocial and part of my relationships falling apart is because I’m not outgoing so if anything I’m not enough :eartha:

• Upvote 1

Just now, barbiej33p said:

Im really antisocial and part of my relationships falling apart is because I’m not outgoing so if anything I’m not enough :eartha:

I feel the same way. Anything out my comfort zone is such a turn off, but I really like to try everything I'm naturally opposed to for the sake of others.

And it's STILL NOT ENOUGH FOR SOME PEOPLE

wsAnFhH.gif

• Upvote 2

I definitely feel like I can come off as TOO MUCH sometimes. I’m pretty extroverted and I’ve always been told that I’m “full on”. If people leave me, then they leave me. There’s like 7 billion people in the world, and you better believe I’ll find a replacement for their crusty asses quicker than they can stalk my IG stories. 

Wow this thread is speaking to me :selena:

Hopefully I'm not the only one, but I feel like when I'm speaking to my friends I'm TOO much but then when I'm having real life interactions with people I'm not enough because I never start convos I just answer to people :selena: that just me?

• Upvote 1