The Velvet Rope

I was sexually harassed today

So sorry... no one deserves sexual harassment. I almost hate going out in my town's clubs and bars simply due to the fact I'm always touched inappropriately and they think I "ask" for it, cause I'm wearing something sexy? Fuck that.

• Upvote 1

I would have lost my job right then and there :kelly: poor baby :( i feel so protective and i dont even know you, i hope you recover nicely and keep it pushing love. COP is full of strong bitches!!

• Upvote 2

Doesn't sound so bad, I'm sure it was different in person. Sounds like she was just touching your butt to get your attention. It would make me uncomfortable but she didn't do anything sexual the ass is just skin like any other part of the body.

Just now, Starburst said:

Doesn't sound so bad, I'm sure it was different in person. Sounds like she was just touching your butt to get your attention. It would make me uncomfortable but she didn't do anything sexual the ass is just skin like any other part of the body.

Nobody wants to hear this, if you don’t have a problem with it that’s fine but you are belitting OP’s feelings about being touched without permission.

• Upvote 2

Just now, R3tr0 said:

what exactly  did she scream to you?  Just curious. 

I can barley remember cause I was literally frozen but she was really defensive and offended instead of just saying that she made a mistake

I understand what you're saying and as clichè as it sounds you really don't know the feeling till it happenes to you I would think it wasn't that serious if I was told that plus as a waiter I have a pretty thick skin but it was different from everything i've ever experienced. Her response was scary as well

• Upvote 3

Just now, The Velvet Rope said:

I understand what you're saying and as clichè as it sounds you really don't know the feeling till it happenes to you I used to think the 

I totally get it. I would've came for her neck sis. :boneappletea: 

Any unwanted physical advancements is sexual harassment. 

The ass is a sexualized part of the body and when people touch your ass it’s a sexual advancement. 

People don’t touch other people’s butts to get their attention, if they wanted to get the OPs attention they would have said excuse me, tapped them on the shoulder or even on the back. Don’t belittle or invalidate the OPs experience and feelings. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Ms. Knee said:

Any unwanted physical advancements is sexual harassment. 

The ass is a sexualized part of the body and when people touch your ass it’s a sexual advancement. 

People don’t touch other people’s butts to get their attention, if they wanted to get the OPs attention they would have said excuse me, tapped them on the shoulder or even on the back. Don’t belittle or invalidate the OPs experience and feelings. 

giphy.gif 

Hop off. 

giphy.gif 

Hop off. 

Ignorant bitch :kelly:

• Upvote 1

Just now, The Velvet Rope said:

I can barley remember cause I was literally frozen but she was really defensive and offended instead of just saying that she made a mistake

I understand what you're saying and as clichè as it sounds you really don't know the feeling till it happenes to you I would think it wasn't that serious if I was told that plus as a waiter I have a pretty thick skin but it was different from everything i've ever experienced. Her response was scary as well

Ok. Well I never really been in that situation. But as long as your ok and not deeply affected you will be fine. :hug2: