Petition: Don’t reply to any Nicki hate threads for a week

Just now, ReprehensibleRoach said:

Bish I screamed :eartha:

This is direct disrespect.

You should delete this thread :somepoints:

• Upvote 1

Just now, Lizzy Grant said:

The backfire :kelly: Someone wasteland this 

She's also trying to stop COP's bag, a lot of Nicki hate threads rack up a lot of page views and therefore ad revenue. She should watch herself :evilpatrick: 

• Upvote 1

She's also trying to stop COP's bag, a lot of Nicki hate threads rack up a lot of page views and therefore ad revenue. She should watch herself :evilpatrick: 

No, I’m not. COP has been perfectly fine before without all the Nicki hate threads.

• Upvote 6

not when people get bored of the nicki hate threads

• Upvote 1

I don’t agree with this, nicki hate can be a bit much but this is a site of free speech, if we choose to ignore topics as a group who is to say we won’t do this for future threads that deserve discussion? It seems stupid to not discuss on a FORUM :tinasheeducating:

Just now, barbiej33p said:

I don’t agree with this, nicki hate can be a bit much but this is a site of free speech, if we choose to ignore topics as a group who is to say we won’t do this for future threads that deserve discussion? It seems stupid to not discuss on a FORUM :tinasheeducating:

Ignore a “discussion” on the same repeated Nicki hate thread is very much different than blocking free speech :tinasheeducating:

• Upvote 5

Just now, KarenFromFinance said:

I have an even better idea: for every Nicki thread everyone should stream Queen non stop for a day :gemma: We been knew it’ll break streaming records in a matter of days :gretchki: 

i'm going to do this :unbothered:

Just now, barbiej33p said:

Well, if you wanna “discuss” with the people who just scream “Sicki Garbaj” and “pedophile supporter” over and over that’s very much your right and no one’s forcing you to sign the petition, but I don’t see the point in giving them any attention when they just say the same shit over and over and over :arieducating:

• Upvote 3

Just now, Dangerous Woman said:

Well, if you wanna “discuss” with the people who just scream “Sicki Garbaj” and “pedophile supporter” over and over that’s very much your right and no one’s forcing you to sign the petition, but I don’t see the point in giving them any attention when they just say the same shit over and over and over :arieducating:

Thats a good point I just am afraid of the whole petition thing becoming a reoccuring defense for future topics.

• Upvote 2

Ok I sign it @Dangerous Woman

it’s gonna be hard not speaking on some of these insane topics! The trolls are probably gonna push us even harder mess

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1