Dirkje

Tori Kelly | Never Alone | August 24th

Just now, Barksdaleiv said:

so fucking ready for the vocal queen of our generation to return and ruin our lives with insane vocals

I think we’re getting some gospel but I hope it’s not some straight up Christian music. :cm:

Just now, Breakdown said:

I think we’re getting some gospel but I hope it’s not some straight up Christian music. :cm:

oh yeah its def gospel, but same I hope its not full on Christian music. I went to her pop up last December and all those songs were incredible but not really gospel or Christian so I'm worried they got scrapped and she went in a gospel direction instead :(

• Upvote 1

oh yeah its def gospel, but same I hope its not full on Christian music. I went to her pop up last December and all those songs were incredible but not really gospel or Christian so I'm worried they got scrapped and she went in a gospel direction instead :(

I hope it’s like Hollow level spiritual if it has to be. I liked Help Us To Love but it got tiring after a few listens. 

gurl the vocals are so great! its not too "preachy" either which is good imo. I just hope she gets this gospel EP overwith and immediately follows it up with TK2 of more mainstream stuff

I think she should have let with the pop stuff tbh but what do I know :cm: