Sign in to follow this  
RicanText

Ariana Grande a suga mama to Pete?

The definition of Suga-mama

Suga-mama - A woman who spends money on a younger person, usually in exchange for companionship and/or sexual favors.

According to Pete she pays his bills, the mortgage, she pays for anything they need in the House, she pays for their traveling, pays for everything he wants, he says he only contributes groceries. :laughcry:

Why is she taking care of a grown man? Because of insecurities?  What moral examples is she setting for young woman? Seems to me she isn’t.

E11CB559-35C0-485F-A05C-8EF5E79C4EA8.jpeg

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pagesix.com/2018/08/16/pete-davidson-can-only-afford-groceries-in-ariana-grandes-16m-apartment/amp/

She's faux woke. She thinks she's an "independent woman" and wants to prove to the world that a woman can do what a man usually does for a woman. She'll eventually succumb to the feeling of being used and want to find herself a rich man to take care of her like most women want. 

Just now, ReprehensibleRoach said:

She's faux woke. She thinks she's an "independent woman" and wants to prove to the world that a woman can do what a man usually does for a woman. She'll eventually succumb to the feeling of being used and want to find herself a rich man to take care of her like most women want. 

So you’re calling her fake woke because you predict she could potentially do something in the future? I HAVE TO YELL

• Upvote 6

Just now, Tattooed Heart said:

So you’re calling her fake woke because you predict she could potentially do something in the future? I HAVE TO YELL

No i call her faux woke based on her track record. Unfollowing people like James Charles because they made a little mistake in the past yet she hooks up with a racist and someone who jokes about terrorist attacks. 

Ariana is a embarrassment and a disgrace to young woman because she is openly taking care of a grown man and “she” is allowing him to talk about it :deadbanana:

• Upvote 1

No i call her faux woke based on her track record. Unfollowing people like James Charles because they made a little mistake in the past yet she hooks up with a racist and someone who jokes about terrorist attacks. 

That’s not what your post said nnn. Also James Charles is messy and annoying af. Of course she’s going to side with her fans over a makeup YouTuber she barely knows. I mean pete is a mess but again she’s not going to break up with him over s distasteful joke, that’s not realistic. If you’ve ever been in a relationship you would know this :rly:

• Upvote 3

Just now, RicanText said:

Ariana is a embarrassment and a disgrace to young woman because she is openly taking care of a grown man and “she” is allowing him to talk about it :deadbanana:

Would you say the same thing if it was a young man taking care of a grown woman? The sexism JUMPED out!

• Upvote 3

Just now, Dangerous Woman said:

Would you say the same thing if it was a young man taking care of a grown woman? The sexism JUMPED out!

You were the one yesterday who was literally bagging out girly men, girl bye. You also know damn well you would never support a man, you're about the alpha male life. Preferably with money. Females can deny all they want but it's biology and deep down you're all searching for Prince Charming who lives in a Castle an d has a treasure chest.

Imagine having this mentality...

• Upvote 3

You were the one yesterday who was literally bagging out girly men, girl bye. You also know damn well you would never support a man, you're about the alpha male life. Preferably with money. Females can deny all they want but it's biology and deep down you're all searching for Prince Charming who lives in a Castle an d has a treasure chest.

What does what I’m into have to do with anything? Doesn’t mean most girls or all girls are into that. Such a stupid stereotype.

• Upvote 1

Just now, jackgrande said:

Imagine having this mentality...

Just now, Dangerous Woman said:

(I’m assuming ya are gay males?)

Not ya acting like ya would take care of a male ya are in a relationship with, ya are so pretentious. :deadbanana:

Pete basically quit his SNL job because Ariana is supporting him, that’s tragic and ya know it. 

Not ya acting like ya would take care of a male ya are in a relationship with, ya are so pretentious. :deadbanana:

Pete basically quit his SNL job because Ariana is supporting him, that’s tragic and ya know it. 

If I was as rich as she is, of course I would?? If you’re in a relationship and are in the financial position to be able to do that then I really don’t see why not unless the other person in the relationship objects.

SNL hasn’t even been on air since they started dating... and he’s been doing stand up shows since. Nice try sweetie

• Upvote 1

I’m a girl and I still don’t know what my preference has to do with anything. So many girls don’t take ANYTHING from men because they think it’s gross and degrading and I’m pretty sure many of our female faves support their men financially because they’re way richer.

• Upvote 1

There is nothing wrong with a woman being the beard winner btw... but when you allowed your man to tell the media/people that his contribution to the relationship is groceries than that’s setting a bad example, it makes her look desperate and not so smart  :laughcry:

but when you allowed your man to tell the media/people that his contribution to the relationship is groceries than that’s setting a bad example, it makes her look desperate 

You honestly make no sense :kelly:

• Upvote 2

There is nothing wrong with a woman being the beard winner btw... but when you allowed your man to tell the media/people that his contribution to the relationship is groceries than that’s setting a bad example, it makes her look desperate and not so smart  :laughcry:

If there's nothing wrong with a woman being the one paying everything, why can't you talk about it and have to act like it's wrong by making it a secret?

Edit: Also, when a woman pays everything she's gonna be considered desperate but when a man does it he's taking care of her? 

• Upvote 3

Ariana stans are always screaming sexism everytime she is criticize for something factual because they have no defense.

Pete is going around portraying that she takes care of him so expect her to be dragged for it. :education:

How does it make her look desperate? Wouldn’t you say she looks desperate if it was the other way around and she bragged about only paying groceries and Pete covering the rest? So either way she can’t win!

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

Ariana stans are always screaming sexism everytime she is criticize for something factual because they have no defense.

Pete is going around portraying that she takes care of him so expect her to be dragged for it. :education:

Why should she get dragged for taking care of him though? You’re not making sense at all.

• Upvote 1