The Return of CAL Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
SarasWorstNightmare

Could Jeffree Star make a successful comeback to music?

Could Jeffree Star make a successful comeback to music?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Could Jeffree Star make a successful comeback to music?

• Yes
    • No

Makeup mogul Jeffree Star was actually signed to Akon's 'Kon Live' Record Label between 2010 and 2013 and he put out an album independently called Beauty Killer in 2009. Now that his 'star' is shining brightly thanks to Shane Dawson's mini-documentary on him called 'The Secret World of Jeffree Star', could he make a successful comeback to music? He's been hinting at possibly doing it recently. 

Just now, Pixelated Kunt said:

I never knew he make music, I thought he's just a MUA?

Didn't you watch Shane Dawson's docu on him? It's all in there sis. Yeah he was pretty big independently, Akon dropped the ball on him though and he never saw mainstream success because Akon was being indicted at the time and had all that legal drama going on.

Just now, ReprehensibleRoach said:

Didn't you watch Shane Dawson's docu on him? It's all in there sis. Yeah he was pretty big independently, Akon dropped the ball on him though and he never saw mainstream success because Akon was being indicted at the time and had all that legal drama going on.

I'll give it a watch and listen to some of his music even tho I don't like him. I'm curious about this for some reason

• Upvote 1

I doubt the streaming audiences would give him a chance and without that you don't get chart success nowadays.

tbh ive known him since 2013, i used to listen to his music like evryday lmao he was even in my top 3 artists on my last.fm back then. His voice isnt that bad, same with his music, but i doubt he will do good in music industry.

• Upvote 1