The Return of CAL Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
RicanText

Nicki releases more versions of Queen to increase sales.

- Nicki Minaj‘s Queen arrived on streaming services last Friday as a 19-track release, she than added Fefe to the album on Tuesday without explanation, the lead artist credited on “Fefe” is not Minaj; and adding to the confusion only some editions of Queen now include 20 tracks, some have 19.

- Since the initial released version there are now three versions available on Spotify and five on Tidal. Not all versions are the same. 

- The expansions of Queen coincided roughly with the release of initial sales projections for the album that the race for #1 is very tight.

Did she release more versions because of Aretha? 

Why aren’t her stans calling her out for this type of desperation, this isn’t cute at all. Enough of the tactics! She is basically forcing the album on us:deadbanana:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/nicki-minaj-belatedly-adds-6ix9ine-collaboration-fefe-to-queen-tracklist-710606/amp/

Just now, Believe In Furler said:

Omg this is tragic! You're so obsessed :shookga:

How so? I’m reporting music news from Rollingstone.com, its not my fault Queen has 5 different versions which is why it’s  music news. I’m curious tho which version do you have? 

Just now, Dangerous Woman said:

Omg are you trying to beat Indie’s record of 20 Nicki hate threads in one day

Which version of Queen do you have tho? I’m curious. :wat:

Just now, Believe In Furler said:

Sweaty, this is in Battleground kkkkkiiiii

Wait. I’m confuse? I been posting in the wrong section? Because yesterday a mod moved the Travis vs Nicki HDD thread from charts to battlegrounds without any explanation  :laughcry:

I haven’t even listened to it :nywait:

Hmm.... well it’s $5 if you wanna own it and Tidal is offering free memberships to listen to one of the five versions of Queen. Not bad at all.

If any bonus songs are good ill delete the fillers and replace them with that :elliesass:

No one cares. Your Nicki obsession is sad :whereisit:

Indie geninuely hates her but this user IS obsessed :elliesass:

Just now, barbiej33p said:

If any bonus songs are good ill delete the fillers and replace them with that :elliesass:

What bonus songs? I’m confused because I was told there is a Target Deluxe for the physical being release tomorrow that contains new songs. 

No one cares. Your Nicki obsession is sad :whereisit:

I know no one cares *hence* why no one is buying it or streaming it. Also your Ariana obsession is pitiful but you don’t see me calling you out on that because I’m respectful towards others. It really is tho. 

Just now, RicanText said:

How so? I’m reporting music news from Rollingstone.com, its not my fault Queen has 5 different versions which is why it’s  music news. I’m curious tho which version do you have? 

how is this news.  She added Fefe like 2 days ago

They’re both obsessed to the point I’m actually worried about their mental health :arisass:

I think alot of people on this forum genuinely need to speak to a therapist. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, R3tr0 said:

how is this news.  She added Fefe like 2 days ago

Are you implying Rolling Stone magazine isn’t a credible music news source? The music news from them is more about the confusion as to why there are 5 versions of Queen and not all are the same. Which version is the actual album?