The Return of CAL Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
AmazingAzalean

Things that people do that PISS you the FUCK off...

When I explain a story to a friend and after I've finished they have nothing to say...that pisses me the FUCK off...:education:

Kids that run in public all the time and don't watch out for other people (this happened today and I nearly fucked this kid up)...that pisses me the FUCK off...:education:

People who are always miserable, take everything for granted and don't do anything to help themselves...that pisses me the FUCK off...:education:

People who get offended at issues that aren't worth discussing because there are ACTUAL issues...that pisses me the FUCK off...:education:

What's yours? :rly:

Just now, raja said:

That must have felt good.

It did I have a lot of built up aggression that needs to go somewhere so here it is :education:

Just now, PRISMATIC said:

:arishook: When people in groups stop in front of me while I'm trying to go somewhere, I get so angry lmao 

Omg I'm triggered just thinking about this :rip: 

• Upvote 1

Just now, AngryAzalean said:

It did I have a lot of built up aggression that needs to go somewhere so here it is :education:

Omg I'm triggered just thinking about this :rip: 

Ik it's so annoying, this is why we can't have nice things.mp3:fentybeauty:

• Upvote 2

People that text me and start a convo but never reply after my initial response and then reply days later like OMG HEY! 

Being ignored by boys that I like.

Boys that I like flaunting their singledom in my face (but to be honest I’ll get nearly naked on IG stories with other guys just to piss them off in return nn).

Friends always feeling the need to agree on EVERYTHING. It’s ok to disagree. It’s ok. 

When people snore LOUD AS FUCK.

People that just stand in pathways. 

When people expect me to be overemotional just because they’re feeling overemotional.

Guys who get salty cause you have options but expect you to accept them ho-ing around just fine

thats just the tip of the iceberg.

• Upvote 1

When people talk slowly or too loud

People walking slowly

When I go to mcdonalds and I say I want my combo to be small or the regular size (fries and soda) and they give me a medium or large soda/fries on purpose

• Upvote 1

Just now, HAIM said:

When people talk slowly or too loud

People walking slowly

When I go to mcdonalds and I say I want my combo to be small or the regular size (fries and soda) and they give me a medium or large soda/fries on purpose

These two annoy me so much... :nyleave: 

• Upvote 1

When your friend gets done telling a story and you try to sum up how they are feeling and they just go "No idk" like um fuck you bitch I had your feelings right on the nose, that pisses me the FUCK off :education:

When you ask a question to a group of friends and they just stay quiet, like um don't make this awkward that pisses me THE FUCK off :education:

When you are talking about music or movies and they reply with something to make them seem intellectual or cooler than they actually are, example: Oh yeah I love Ladybird not a lot of people have seen it though lol bitch GET OVER YOURSELF A24 HAS WORLDWIDE ACCLAIM HOE, JUST CAUSE YOU DON'T WATCH TAKEN MOVIES ALL DAY DOESN'T MEAN YOU AREN'T BASIC :education: And I might come off as a hater but like truth is I don't care what movies you watch it's when you try to act like you are superior over me when deep down bitch I watched every movie you could think of TWICE so don't step on me, that pisses me THE FUCK off :education:

Cause I don't brag about what i've seen unless they ask because I'm not that person but don't get it twisted bitch I will movietrivia your ass so quick and light that bitch up :education:

When people say pop music or any certain genre besides country is trash like literally fuck you go listen to Mac Demarco and shut the fuck up :education:

insider:

(@neonnights if any of these sound familiar it's cause I'm talking about the same specific bitch that said Siouxsie & the Banshees was her 'weird' music BITCH PLEASE LMAO)

• Upvote 2

Just now, barbiej33p said:

When your friend gets done telling a story and you try to sum up how they are feeling and they just go "No idk" like um fuck you bitch I had your feelings right on the nose, that pisses me the FUCK off :education:

When you ask a question to a group of friends and they just stay quiet, like um don't make this awkward that pisses me THE FUCK off :education:

When you are talking about music or movies and they reply with something to make them seem intellectual or cooler than they actually are, example: Oh yeah I love Ladybird not a lot of people have seen it though lol bitch GET OVER YOURSELF A24 HAS WORLDWIDE ACCLAIM HOE, JUST CAUSE YOU DON'T WATCH TAKEN MOVIES ALL DAY DOESN'T MEAN YOU AREN'T BASIC :education: And I might come off as a hater but like truth is I don't care what movies you watch it's when you try to act like you are superior over me when deep down bitch I watched every movie you could think of TWICE so don't step on me, that pisses me THE FUCK off :education:

Cause I don't brag about what i've seen unless they ask because I'm not that person but don't get it twisted bitch I will movietrivia your ass so quick and light that bitch up :education:

When people say pop music or any certain genre besides country is trash like literally fuck you go listen to Mac Demarco and shut the fuck up :education:

insider:

(@neonnights if any of these sound familiar it's cause I'm talking about the same specific bitch that said Siouxsie & the Banshees was her 'weird' music BITCH PLEASE LMAO)

“Go listen to Mac DeMarco” maybe you snapped!

• Upvote 1

insider:

damn i dont think u and me would get along lol

Just now, neonnights said:

“Go listen to Mac DeMarco” maybe you snapped!

It's always THOSE alternative bitches :vixen3:

Like Poppy literally outsold his entire discography with her cover of My Kind Of Woman :gemma:

• Upvote 1

Just now, R3tr0 said:

damn i dont think u and me would get along lol

Why not :dafuq:

Just now, R3tr0 said:

i dont undetstand half of what u said lol

We would get along fine, those things that piss me off equal to people that are posers and try to act cooler than what they are, if you aren't like that and you don't show off then we WILL get along :gemma:

We would get along fine, those things that piss me off equal to people that are posers and try to act cooler than what they are, if you aren't like that and you don't show off then we WILL get along :gemma:

my personality is chill and laid back the idgaf kind

It's always THOSE alternative bitches :vixen3:

Like Poppy literally outsold his entire discography with her cover of My Kind Of Woman :gemma:

It really is! And who would even admit to liking Flop DeFucko in 2018? 

• Love 1

Just now, R3tr0 said:

my personality is chill and laid back the idgaf kind

Same here sis :) I got that a lot in highschool