Treacherous Swiftie

Do You Remember Your First Crush?

My earliest crush was when I was in Kindergarten there was this girl Erica May that all the boys liked including me, I don't even remember what she was like  though apart from her name. I also had a crush on my best friend Yvonne in the first grade, and I had a crush on my best friend Alejandra in the fourth grade. I see a pattern lol.

• Upvote 1

The earliest crush I remember was in 2nd grade named Daniel (who honestly isn't shit now that I've gotten older). Like my crush lasted for a hot minute sdlviusdjkvbs I had no concept of nudes but my yung hoe ass sent him nudes once skivlsdvjhskdv :rucackle:

I had a crush on two older boys when I was in the first grade (I was already a ho at such a young age). One was in the second grade and the other was in the third grade. 

And my habit of having multiple crushes at once has only gotten worse since nn. But that’s a conversation for another time/thread.

• Upvote 1

My first proper crush that I was head over heels for happened to be the guy who also bullied me in Y9 (idk what that is in america but I was 14), it only happened AFTER he stopped but he always did weird shit to me that confused the hell outta my gay ass, like one time I was sitting in my chair and he threw a paper towel behind it, went and reached for it and sorta touched my ass...so yeah but I'm over him now I get over people real quick :rly:

My first crush was when I was in 1st grade (I was like 6-7 years old), his name was Pablo and he was very cute and very nice to me. He ain't that cute now, he got ugly.

Yes, it was when I was like 5. I remember we kissed in the hallways, it was super awkward, we were standing super far apart and walked towards each other until our lips met while all our classmates were watching :rip: All of the girls thought he was cute and later hot in school though, he still is to this day. My 5 year old self did that!

I had a few without even realizing back in primary school tbh, but they must not have been that special because can't remember the names lol... but no boys would come near me. high school i had so many crushes it was insane lmfao... I remember my first crush in high school, i nicknamed him google eyes, i still this very day try to find him on fb xD