Sign in to follow this  
Dangerous Woman

Why do all old women have short hair?

Just now, Bleh said:

My grandma once told me it was because she was too lazy to style it. :poot:

Basically this.

When your looks already faded why put in the effort to have glorious hair?

Short hair is a lot easier to manage, and drying long hair is time consuming which many girls hate.

Just now, Bleh said:

My grandma once told me it was because she was too lazy to style it. :poot:

But short hair literally takes more time to style.. With long hair you don’t even have to style it unless you want to :rip: 

Long hair is harder to manage and takes longer to dry. And when you're old it also falls much easier. After a certain age, convenience and comfort becomes more important than aesthetics.

There are plenty of old people (at least around me) with really long hair, but it takes a lot of their energy to keep it looking neat.

source: several old ladies in my internet literacy classes

• Upvote 1

Just now, Dangerous Woman said:

So old people are lazy even though they have nothing to do all day.. okay :rly: 

they have the time, but not the energy. they take longer to do basic tasks so they dont have much energy left when it comes to personal grooming

Just now, aahfeekiee said:

they have the time, but not the energy. they take longer to do basic tasks so they dont have much energy left when it comes to personal grooming

If I ever don’t have the energy to do my damn hair I’d rather kill myself tbh

Just now, Katheryn said:

When I thought this is about Katy Perry and it's on the BATTLEGROUNDS category… but no, it isn't so carry on.

:lmfao:

Just now, Dangerous Woman said:

If I ever don’t have the energy to do my damn hair I’d rather kill myself tbh

well you do you henny... :arishook: but the old ladies i hang out with still want to learn to use the internet so they can videocall their kids in other countries, learn to cook things from youtube or watch movies on rabbit with other people the comfort of their home.  they still want to do things. :tiara1:

• Upvote 3

Just now, aahfeekiee said:

well you do you henny... :arishook: but the old ladies i hang out with still want to learn to use the internet so they can videocall their kids in other countries, learn to cook things from youtube or watch movies on rabbit with other people the comfort of their home.  they still want to do things. :tiara1:

The real question here is.. why do you hang out with old ladies? :rip: