The Return of CAL Read more... ×

RicanText

Travis Scott record label will dispute Fefe streams counting for Queen

- Sony will argue that Apple streams shouldn't count since "FEFE" wasn't officially ingested into the Apple system until after 5:30pm today .

- “FEFE” has moved the center of gravity in the race putting the odds in Nicki’s favor.

- “FEFE," is a 6ix9ine single on which she's featured on.

Do we agree that Fefe streams from Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday and yesterday shouldn’t count? Since it technically wasn’t on Queen?

:nickiprague2:

http://m.hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=313031

• Upvote 4

Just now, AtlanticRecordsAssistant said:

:evilpatrick: 

The FACT Nicki and her team are legit relying on her feature to save her album is TRAGIC. Her own songs can’t do it? :deadbanana:

• Upvote 7

Just now, Starburst said:

Stream ASTROWORLD now!

Billboard shouldn’t count Fefe streams from earlier in the tracking period in all honesty. It was officially added last night. :trymebitch:

• Upvote 2

Just now, Breakdown said:

Why is Travis Scott’s label so pressed over this? :nickiwat:

Because what Nicki is doing is fraudulent, if you wanna fight, fight fair. :trymebitch:

• Upvote 4

Just now, Black Beauty ? said:

Moved to BGS.

Its a HDD article discussing the battle for #1 and what Sony is gonna do about it. It’s about charts, what’s your problem? :trymebitch:

@AtlanticRecordsAssistant is this about charts? That mod thinks otherwise. 

Just now, RicanText said:

Its a HDD article discussing the battle for #1 and what Sony is gonna do about it. It’s about charts, what’s your problem? :trymebitch:

@AtlanticRecordsAssistant is this about charts? That mod thinks otherwise. 

You clearly knew what you were doing, for the past few days you have been turning chart central threads into battleground threads, look at the comments even yours. I am not fooled.

Just now, Pixelated Kunt said:

This is understandable. Billboard needs to make new rules for these last minute decisions

I agree especially if the physical CD isn’t gonna have Fefe as track #20. Its not fair for the competitors this week. So if a artist wants higher sales all they have to do is add their features to their albums on streaming services?

Its like Cardi adding Girls Like You to IOP to increase her unit sales, that doesn’t seem fair. 

Just now, Black Beauty ? said:

You clearly knew what you were doing, for the past few days you have been turning chart central threads into battleground threads, look at the comments even yours. I am not fooled.

I don’t agree at all. I’m simply doing what everyone does but I get singled out? Ariana stans were getting bold and turned the Cardi opening the VMA’s thread on the celebrity news section into a battlegrounds thread but I don’t see you in there calling them out. You stan Ariana that’s why?

The bias and double standards on this site towards me :laughcry: 

Just now, R3tr0 said:

I don't care lol

But eariler ya were saying that Nicki “raps” and puts out music because she has a passion for it? But it seems to me she cares more about chart peaks than actual passion :wat:

But eariler ya were saying that Nicki “raps” and puts out music because she has a passion for it? But it seems to me she cares more about chart peaks than actual passion :wat:

i never said that

I don’t agree at all. I’m simply doing what everyone does but I get singled out? Ariana stans were getting bold and turned the Cardi opening the VMA’s thread on the celebrity news section into a battlegrounds thread but I don’t see you in there calling them out. You stan Ariana that’s why?

The bias and double standards on this site towards me :laughcry: 

If I remember correctly on that VMA thread you or one of the other Cardi stans brough Nicki into the topic with incorrect information and someone simply corrected them. It was then that someone said something along the lines of “it wasn’t remembered” which is what sparked the “battleground” nature of the topic. 

• Upvote 1