Jump to content
The Return of CAL Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
RicanText

Nicki only has 1 song on Spotify top 70. Surprised?

Recommended Posts

Besides Barbie Dreams being #17 on Spotify, every album track from Nicki’s 5 day old album has fallen below #70 on Spotify, surprised? I’m not! *hence* why she last minute she included “Fefe” on Queen, btw...since that inclusion I have been seeing her stans say she wasn’t technically a feature on it.:laughcry:

Travis Scott’s  “Astroworld” and single “Sicko Mode” are sitting comfortably at #1 on Apple streaming.

Nicki this week has proven she isn’t a sales force or a streaming force so what exactly can she do next to save this era? Issue a Queen discount for $5.99? Cheapen her tour-album bundles? Include her other feature “Rake It Up” on a another deluxe version of Queen to increase overall unit sales? :nickiawkward:

AA92B30E-64F6-4D15-9C5D-7223F2132C23.thumb.jpeg.ddad1497b7c90d83f58cf34ac0f34c9b.jpegFF375810-C858-4D72-A77B-D7E2A7B25E95.jpeg.1b446cf011610376bbadb2df708c38bf.jpeg

tenor.gif?itemid=9704792

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Elusive Loverboy said:

Yikes. She should retire.

I think what happened was that she jynx  herself with that album title. When you play cocky sometimes it comes back to bite you back to reality.:nickiawkward:

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kipperskipper said:

so she has an album of 20 tracks and people are only listening to 1 song :cacklega:

I didn’t even think about this, omg! :trisha:

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PRISMATIC said:

Not really, every single before the album even dropped was a chart flop WuuEFnz.gif

The fact her biggest hit this era is a feature and that feature is now saving her album :icant:

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RicanText said:

The fact her biggest hit this era is a feature and that feature is now saving her album :icant:

You know that's kind of embarrassing isn't it now? ygJ9jPF.gif

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, PRISMATIC said:

You know that's kind of embarrassing isn't it now? ygJ9jPF.gif

It really is and her stans are applauding this move as “smart”...

my logic is, her own songs can’t save her album?  :laughcry:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RicanText said:

It really is and her stans are applauding this move as “smart”...

my logic is, her own songs can’t save her album?  :laughcry:

You have a point there ZylhIFx.gif

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, RicanText said:

@Nicki Minaj I would like to know the truth? I thought she was a streaming force which is why she had low sales? Spotify and Apple tell me differently? :cardi:

the fact u made this thread and not a single Barb cared enough to answer ur question :whereisit:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, R3tr0 said:

the fact u made this thread and not a single Barb cared enough to answer ur question :whereisit:

Because they are dodging and deflecting due to hypocrisy but they were bold on Friday commenting non stop when Nicki “appeared” to be slaying on streaming services since she isn’t slaying anymore they go mute. :nickiprague2:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RicanText said:

Because they are dodging and deflecting due to hypocrisy but they were bold on Friday commenting non stop when Nicki “appeared” to be slaying on streaming services since she isn’t slaying anymore they go mute. :nickiprague2:

Is she doing that bad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×