The Return of CAL Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
RicanText

6in9 to be register as a sex offender in October! What will Nicki do?

According to the highly acclaimed and reliable BBC news in October 6in9 will most likely be registered as a sex offender and face 3 years in prison for sexual contact with a minor and new charges of him chocking a 16 year old a few weeks ago.

Not only does he have child pedophilia charges pending but now child abuse for choking a 16 year old. 

Before his court date in October, what should/will Nicki do? Kicked him out the tour? Take “Fefe” off Queen? Or support him like she does her brother and not talk about it?

Lets discuss what she should or will do? :nickiawkward:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/newsbeat-45146400

33391619-A5E2-4CDE-8798-3BEA2CFA218B.jpeg

• Upvote 1

If he goes to prison that means he can’t go on tour, so obviously he’ll be kicked off the tour?

And I’m tired of this lie that Nicki supports her brother. It’s simply not true.

• Upvote 2

Just now, kordei said:

If he goes to prison that means he can’t go on tour, so obviously he’ll be kicked off the tour?

And I’m tired of this lie that Nicki supports her brother. It’s simply not true.

Shouldn’t Nicki and her team be taking the necessary steps “now” to remove her association with him? He was recently arrested for choking a 16 year old on top of his sexual assault with a minor scandal but yet they include Fefe on album and made him the opening act for he tour :deadbanana2:

• Upvote 1

Just now, RicanText said:

Shouldn’t Nicki and her team be taking the necessary steps “now” to remove her association with him? He was recently arrested for choking a 16 year old on top of his sexual assault with a minor scandal but yet they include Fefe on album and made him the opening act for he tour :deadbanana2:

I guess they should but right now they have other damage control to deal w (them LHH bitches) & most of the culture don’t seem to care bout tekashi charges unfortunately.

Just now, kordei said:

I guess they should but right now they have other damage control to deal w (them LHH bitches) & most of the culture don’t seem to care bout tekashi charges unfortunately.

Responding back to castmates of Love and Hip Hop via Twitter has more importance to her and her team over her association and endorsedment with child abuse and child pedophilia charges? :wat:

• Upvote 1

Responding back to castmates of Love and Hip Hop via Twitter has more importance over her association and endorsedment with child abuse and child pedophilia charges? :wat:

I’m saying her TEAM has to fix the LHH mess first because that’s what’s in the ‘headlines’ right now. I’m saying Nicki’s a mess for that :rip:

And as I said, from a PR perspective the 6ix9ine association doesn’t seem to have a negative effect on Nicki :cm: although i don’t agree w/ it myslf

No one said she makes the best decisions lol

Let ha get the #1 debut and then take it off. I’m pretty sure now 6ix9ine can’t use fefe on his album for streams since nicki took it.  :lmfao:

Nicki doing God’s work :lmfao:

also for the most part I feel like the GP doesn’t care about 6ix9ine and his charges. That’s why no one is attacking onika

• Upvote 1

The roach loves pedophiles and is known to associate herself with them. I have no doubt in my mind she won't do anything. 

• Upvote 3