The Return of CAL Read more... ×

Guest eevee

Why does Cardi get slammed for not writing her own lyrics when...

Guest eevee

Considering Lil kim's debut album HARDCORE was 40% written by her husband of that time Biggy Smalls (aka legendary rapper The Notorious Big)?

notorious-big-lil-kim-and-diddy-1995-billboard-music-awards.jpg

4df394c7c06184e32b44ab4ab4a455c1.jpg

Receips:

Spoiler

We can also talk about Rihanna who never wrote Bitch Better Have My Money despite it being a so called "personal" rap song

Cardi is not the only one who gets help for her lyrics, yall faves prob write nothing and have writing camps too, Drake uses 30 songwriters on one track and no one says anything, so shut up with ur cheap drags! 

Sweetie, you're looking for answers even the people hating on her can't give you coherently. They're just riding the Nicki hate train.
"Queen" is an amazing album, give it your streams.

But OT: Lil Kim has been over for YEARS, only old rap heads/20-something-year-old gays still talk about her. That's something I guess!

Guest eevee
Just now, ?? said:

Sweetie, you're looking for answers even the people hating on her can't give you coherently. They're just riding the Nicki hate train.
"Queen" is an amazing album, give it your streams.

But OT: Lil Kim has been over for YEARS, only old rap heads/20-something-year-old gays still talk about her. That's something I guess!

So what? Where did i say she was still big? Everyone knows that captain obvious! 

Just now, eevee said:

So what? Where did i say she was still big? Everyone knows that captain obvious! 

Ok so to answer your question nobody cared because Biggie was a legend and Kim was still apart of that and did write raps herself regardless. Satisfied? :) 

Guest eevee
Just now, ?? said:

Ok so to answer your question nobody cared because Biggie was a legend and Kim was still apart of that and did write raps herself regardless. Satisfied? :) 

Why are you so sassy 

Guest eevee
Just now, ?? said:

Why do you stan Bhad Bhabie

I don't stan anyone i'm not 14 anymore, i just took the ppl i like the most as badges, but thanks for asking 

Just now, eevee said:

I don't stan anyone i'm not 14 anymore, i just took the ppl i like the most as badges, but thanks for asking 

All of this + Bhad Bhabie just doesn't add up sweets but to each their own hehe

Guest eevee
Just now, ?? said:

All of this + Bhad Bhabie just doesn't add up sweets but to each their own hehe

Considering Bhad Bhabie doesnt make teen-pop like Hannah Montane but hardcore rap yes it adds up

Just now, eevee said:

Considering Bhad Bhabie doesnt make teen-pop like Hannah Montane but hardcore rap yes it adds up

She's trash....Anyone with functioning ears can hear that

• Upvote 1

Just now, Damita Jo said:

KIM DID WRITE QUEEN BITCH!

Biggie and Kim both said that Biggie just laid down a vocal so that Kim could get the hang of the flow of the track. 

Isn't part of being a good rapper being able to flow though :rip: 

And why would she need help on knowing how to rap / flow with the lyrics SHE wrote sksksksk

Guest eevee
Just now, ?? said:

She's trash....Anyone with functioning ears can hear that

Stop attacking people's faves just because you don't have any arguments, i don't care if you like katy perry or demi lovato 

Just now, Damita Jo said:

KIM DID WRITE QUEEN BITCH!

Biggie and Kim both said that Biggie just laid down a vocal so that Kim could get the hang of the flow of the track. 

Kim had admitted to letting Big help her write in several interviews.

Just now, eevee said:

Stop attacking people's faves just because you don't have any arguments, i don't care if you like katy perry or demi lovato 

I was genuinely curious as to what you see in Bhad Bhabie but carry on

Guest eevee
Just now, ?? said:

I was genuinely curious as to what you see in Bhad Bhabie but carry on

I like that she's real, she's fearless, shes a huge mess but she's real about it, she's still so young only 14 yet she's getting attacked from all around the globe, she doesnt give a fuck, she's strong, as for the music well you stan Katy Perry so i'm not surprised if u arent into that kind of music. 

Just now, AtlanticRecordsAssistant said:

I find it highly ironic that the sledging comes mostly from the carbz when their own roach of a fave had all her stuff ghost written by Safaree :evilpatrick:

I find it highly stupid that you still believe this rumour despite there being more proof against it then for it. Even Safaree himself has admitted he lied because he was hurt when Nicki started dating Meek. 

• Upvote 1