The Return of CAL Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
SarasWorstNightmare

Twitter SUSPENDS Church of Pop's twitter for Nicki's homophobia!

Twitter is annoying, they suspended me for copyright once

• Upvote 2

You honestly can't swear on twitter if you're associated with stan stuff, even shit gets people suspended.

• Upvote 2

Just now, barbiej33p said:

Twitter is annoying, they suspended me for copyright once

honestly tho their suspensions regarding copyright are fine, they're legally allowed to go much harder at clamping down people posting copyright content and I'm glad they don't. 

what twitter really sucks at is looking at vulgar/violent words and phrases in context. a lot of the really unfair suspensions have been people who quoted a certain word that twitter algorithms detect to be "a violent threat". :nyleave: also that one period about a month back when twitter suspended small accounts for saying "die", "fucking" or "thank you". i had a good kii seeing my mutuals' make new accounts with 40 followers. :giggle:

• Upvote 1

Just now, Salvatore said:

You honestly can't swear on twitter if you're associated with stan stuff, even shit gets people suspended.

idk how i managed but I've never been suspended for vulgarities, and I've at some point pissed off nearly every major k-pop fandom + bey + 1d + jb stans. then again I don't waste my time mentioning celebrities and I usually call out just the fans and it's harder to get reported for that, I think.

Just now, Heartsigh said:

Twitter turning into club penguin

You snapped :gretchki:

Just now, aahfeekiee said:

honestly tho their suspensions regarding copyright are fine, they're legally allowed to go much harder at clamping down people posting copyright content and I'm glad they don't. 

what twitter really sucks at is looking at vulgar/violent words and phrases in context. a lot of the really unfair suspensions have been people who quoted a certain word that twitter algorithms detect to be "a violent threat". :nyleave: also that one period about a month back when twitter suspended small accounts for saying "die", "fucking" or "thank you". i had a good kii seeing my mutuals' make new accounts with 40 followers. :giggle:

Obviously I know that but copyright is just annoying in general, I only share to spread awareness of the artist or movie but they don't care about that mess  :nyleave:

Just now, aahfeekiee said:

yea all this p much, I've yet to get suspended but it's a tragic laugh seeing a friend saying "oh my god kill me" or "i crashed my car lmk when i can DIE" and Twitter slamming them like theyre threatening people :rip: doesnt help the right winged nuts spreading genuine lies and malicious comments don't get any wrist slaps so :vixenfad:

• Upvote 3

Just now, Salvatore said:

yea all this p much, I've yet to get suspended but it's a tragic laugh seeing a friend saying "oh my god kill me" or "i crashed my car lmk when i can DIE" and Twitter slamming them like theyre threatening people :rip: doesnt help the right winged nuts spreading genuine lies and malicious comments don't get any wrist slaps so :vixenfad:

now this, this i don't have an answer for. the only right-wing people they've banned are Milo and Indie :whereisit: hngggggggg

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, aahfeekiee said:

idk how i managed but I've never been suspended for vulgarities, and I've at some point pissed off nearly every major k-pop fandom + bey + 1d + jb stans. then again I don't waste my time mentioning celebrities and I usually call out just the fans and it's harder to get reported for that, I think.

You're adorable

• Love 1