Sign in to follow this  
R3tr0

Nicki has the Bardi Gang running scurred

Its hilarious, the Bardi gang is only making 500,000,000,000 threads cause they scared Nicki will get another #1 album and Fefe will go #1. Its quite hilarious. Yall bringing up old ass receipts. Im honestly worried why u all so pressed, its kinda sad huh.

• Upvote 6

Just now, Believe In Furler said:

For as much as they say they don't care, they obviously care enough to make 3 threads an hour - closeted stans

More like 3 every 10 mins

• Upvote 1

Tea, I can't stand Selena Gomez ,Meghan Trainor and Halsey, but do you see me making five millions threads about them everyday? No you don't. I drag them when the opportunity arises, say if a Coper makes a thread about them, or in SYG ocassionally but that's basically it. Talking about the same fucking artist 24/7 is boring as fuck. There is more shit to talk about then Nicki and Cardi. Ya'll must really enjoy that Nicki hate train circle jerk you got going on.  

• Upvote 3

Just now, Treacherous Lovatic said:

Tea, I can't stand Selena Gomez ,Meghan Trainor and Halsey, but do you see me making five millions threads about them everyday? No you don't. I drag them when the opportunity arises, say if a Coper makes a thread about them, or in SYG ocassionally but that's basically it. Talking about the same fucking artist 24/7 is boring as fuck. There is more shit to talk about then Nicki and Cardi. Ya'll must really enjoy that Nicki hate train circle jerk you got going on.  

Thank you! I got artists I cant stand but i cba to make threads about them because i simply dont care enough about them

To be fair, I'm not even a Cardi hater.  I actually like IOP.  But this whole feud this has become stale, lame and over cooked

• Upvote 1

Just now, R3tr0 said:

Thank you! I got artists I cant stand but i cba to make threads about them because i simply dont care enough about them

To be fair, I'm not even a Cardi hater.  I actually like IOP.  But this whole feud this has become stale, lame and over cooked

THIS. If you truly despise someone as much as they say they hate Nicki, you wouldn’t even acknowledge their existence let alone sit online all day watching their every move. They just want a reaction it’s quite easy to see through :whereisit:

• Upvote 3

Just now, jackgrande said:

THIS. If you truly despise someone as much as they say they hate Nicki, you wouldn’t even acknowledge their existence let alone sit online all day watching their every move. They just want a reaction it’s quite easy to see through :whereisit:

i know they are secretly Barbs

• Upvote 3

Just now, AtlanticRecordsAssistant said:

If all of her haters were secretly barbz she would be setting a record for highest selling album of all time :ny1:

oh wow a slay

This. There are some artists I hate, but I won't be creating threads and posting all day long to give them some attention/relevancy.

• Love 1

You're literally constantly going on about how Taylor needs to drop Selena and dissing Selena. :kelly:

Don't start.