The Return of CAL Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
SarasWorstNightmare

Nicki Minaj almost KILLED ex-husband Safaree!!!!

This is terrible. The same people who will be in this thread defending her should be ashamed of themselves. It is identical to nazis defending Hitler's evil actions. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Elusive Loverboy said:

This is terrible. The same people who will be in this thread defending her should be ashamed of themselves. It is identical to nazis defending Hitler's evil actions. 

The truly stomach churning thing is we're now going to have to be witness to carbz coming into this thread to defend her crazy, violent ass. The way woman-on-man violence is accepted by SJWs is seriously disgusting. Men need to take up and fight back! 

• Upvote 1

Just now, AtlanticRecordsAssistant said:

The truly stomach churning thing is we're now going to have to be witness to carbz coming into this thread to defend her crazy, violent ass. The way woman-on-man violence is accepted by SJWs is seriously disgusting. Men need to take up and fight back! 

The saddest part is that they would cancel Azealia immediately if she did this. They cancelled her for saying faggot. Where's Nicki's cancellation? I am seriously disturbed. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, drewmatic said:

If this is true then this is disgusting and scary

This is the same woman who threatened to shoot poor innocent Mariah...I have no doubt in my mind it is true.

• Upvote 1

The saddest part is that they would cancel Azealia immediately if she did this. They cancelled her for saying faggot. Where's Nicki's cancellation? I am seriously disturbed. 

There is something so disturbing about the way she has these kids defending every horrible action she does, like they will go to WAR for this woman. Hitler/the nazis is such an accurate comparison. She seems super evil. 

• Upvote 1

There is something so disturbing about the way she has these kids defending every horrible action she does, like they will go to WAR for this woman. Hitler/the nazis is such an accurate comparison. She seems super evil. 

She seems like the type to steal a disabled parking spot from someone who needs it, just so she can get into a store first. :demicry:

• Upvote 1

Just now, jackgrande said:

Considering the dozens of other lie filled tweets he’s been putting out, I highly doubt this is an accurate description of what happened or if that even happed at all :whereisit:

Don't come in here with alternative facts, mister. Otherwise, I won't pre-order Sweetener!

:evilpatrick:

• Upvote 1

Considering the dozens of other lie filled tweets he’s been putting out, I highly doubt this is an accurate description of what happened or if that even happed at all :whereisit:

Yet you're always the first to cancel a male accused of rape by a female. You never fail to :iamdisgusted: me

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

Don't come in here with alternative facts, mister. Otherwise, I won't pre-order Sweetener!

:evilpatrick:

A tweet isn’t a fact let alone an ‘alternative fact’, all conspiracy and accusations sweetie :jan1:

Pre-order Sweetener on iTunes

• Upvote 1

A tweet isn’t a fact let alone an ‘alternative fact’, all conspiracy and accusations sweetie :jan1:

Pre-order Sweetener on iTunes

If you tell me Mariah is skinny, I'll pre-order it now.

Yet you're always the first to cancel a male accused of rape by a female. You never fail to :iamdisgusted: me

You pull this shit out of your ass :kelly: i’m always the one to say it needs to be investigated or multiple accusations need to come out before anybody gets their career taken away from them.

• Upvote 1