The Return of CAL Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
GODvril

Should Ariana Grande Focus.mp3 on her acting career?

We need a modern day J.gLObal who would be a triple threat; successful singer, actress and dancer. Thots? :somepoints:

I think she did good on Screams Queens, Rihanna just ain't doing it for me with her acting jobs. If Ariana got such big movie roles, she would slay tbh.

• Upvote 1

Honestly I don't think she cares about acting as much as singing. If she wants to then go for it! But I don't want her management to just push into roles cause of money

• Upvote 1

I feel like i’m the only stan who thought her acting was mediocre :deadbanana: she was okay on Scream Queens but it was nothing special, I mean Selena could have probably done better than that. I think she’d do really well in musical theatre though seeing as that’s where she originated from. I see that in her future

:somepoints:

• Upvote 1

Just now, GODvril said:

We need a modern day J.gLObal who would be a triple threat; successful singer, actress and dancer. Thots? 

Anyways we already have Gaga, A Star Is Born is COMING :somepoints:

• Love 1

I'm not too fond of her acting, and I don't think she's all that interested in it either. I think I prefer Selena's acting. But idk, she should do whatever makes her happy idc

• Upvote 1

I don’t see her much as an actress honestly, so no. She isn’t very convincing, like she knows she’s being filmed. She should just stay focused on her music and maybe venture into musical theatre at some point like someone else mentioned.

Just now, jackgrande said:

I feel like i’m the only stan who thought her acting was mediocre :deadbanana: she was okay on Scream Queens but it was nothing special, I mean Selena could have probably done better than that. I think she’d do really well in musical theatre though seeing as that’s where she originated from. I see that in her future

:somepoints:

she should ask Tina Fey to be casted into Mean Girls. Jennifer Coolidge would be ha mother. MAKE IT HAPPEN, SPAM HER TWITTER MENTIONS :somepoints:

• Upvote 1

she can't really act so :cm: she should just stick to what she's good at

celebs going into acting knowing full well they can't and hogging roles from actual up and coming actors is not the tea

Guest messiah

Miley, Selena, and Hilary are all better actors. And Miley is a better singer than her... so I mean...