StopBeingObsessedWithMe

Sicki's Homophobia EXPOSED

Sweetie we’ve been through this already... that young thug lyric literally isn’t problematic. Y’all called it transphobia when Young Thung isn’t even trans I-

Sissy means someone who is cowardly/weak. I can see how you could interpret that as her using a homophobic term but in context to the lyrics that wouldn’t make sense...

The Indie wannabes are out in full FORCE :kelly:

• Upvote 3

Just now, jackgrande said:

Sweetie we’ve been through this already... that young thug lyric literally isn’t problematic. Y’all called it transphobia when Young Thung isn’t even trans I-

Sissy means someone who is cowardly/weak. I can see how you could interpret that as her using a homophobic term but in context to the lyrics that wouldn’t make sense...

it's homophobic :kipperskipper3:

Okay I love the new album and everything but you can't deny the sissy lyric is homophobic, whether she meant it to be that way or not. It was ignorant to use.

"Sissy is a pejorative term, especially in the U.S., for an effeminate boy or man, with connotations of being homosexual or cowardly."

• Upvote 6

It's homophobic sis, just like the 'sissy' lyric :oprah:

• Upvote 2

Just now, Lizzy Grant said:

Okay I love the new album and everything but you can't deny the sissy lyric is homophobic, whether she meant it to be that way or not. It was ignorant to use.

"Sissy is a pejorative term, especially in the U.S., for an effeminate boy or man, with connotations of being homosexual or cowardly."

I agree mostly , but calling her homophobic based off of that is just dumb.

• Upvote 2

I agree mostly , but calling her homophobic based off of that is just dumb.

"softer than a homosexual"

"first they love you, then they switch like faggots"

she has a bad history of homophobic lyrics  :kipperskipper3:

• Upvote 2

Just now, Lizzy Grant said:

I agree with this despite liking the song itself, that line could have been avoided or replaced. It was very ignorant to use and insensitive. I love the album tho :cm:

• Upvote 2

Just now, kipperskipper said:

"softer than a homosexual"

"first they love you, then they switch like faggots"

she has a bad history of homophobic lyrics  :kipperskipper3:

Just now, Craig said:

She's said the f word before

The kii is we literally all said that word 10 plus years ago, even if we were/are gay now skfjdjdjd. Doesn’t mean we’re homophobic now. The only difference here is Nicki said it on a song for everyone to hear 10 years later :whereisit: y’all sounding like the SJWs you hate so much.

I never realised that's what sissy actually meant, I thought it means that someone is a weak pussy or whatever

but at the end of the day it's not a common word here in the UK so maybe it's an american thing

• Upvote 2

Just now, Pixelated Kunt said:

I never realised that's what sissy actually meant, I thought it means that someone is a weak pussy or whatever

but at the end of the day it's not a common word here in the UK so maybe it's an american thing

This basically ^^

• Upvote 1

The kii is we literally all said that word 10 plus years ago, even if we were/are gay now skfjdjdjd. Doesn’t mean we’re homophobic now. The only difference here is Nicki said it on a song for everyone to hear 10 years later :whereisit: y’all sounding like the SJWs you hate so much.

everything you just said are assumptions :kipperskipper3:

i never said that word 10 years ago. even at that age i was well aware of the negative meaning :kipperskipper3:

and 10 years later nicki still says ignorant things like the sissies lyric :kipperskipper3: plus she has never apologized for her actions. with the yung thug lyric and sissy lyric she used both to emasculate a guy. she used them in a way to degrade a man for having feminine qualities. she seems to believe that femininity in men is negative. :kipperskipper3:

also i dont hate sjws :kipperskipper3:

Image result for nicki minaj i believe what the bible says

• Upvote 1

its so interesting to me how some ppl will bend over backwards, flip into the next lifetime and twist their skeletons around to defend this woman but are the same ones who run at lightspeed to "cancel" ppl who do the same thing

:whereisit:

• Upvote 6

Just now, MISS CAMARADERIE said:

its so interesting to me how some ppl will bend over backwards, flip into the next lifetime and twist their skeletons around to defend this woman but are the same ones who run at lightspeed to "cancel" ppl who do the same thing

:whereisit:

@jackgrande :kipperskipper3:

• Upvote 3