Sign in to follow this  
brizzlebee

How much longer is ariana going to act 8?

It's really unproffesional and unappealing. She should know more than anyone how grateful you must be for your fans and by acting like a child, you can drive them away.

Never forget little boy with a blanket for hair, your fans MAKE you. 

I mean SERIOUSLY? Cmon now...

I dont even care who that fan is, the point is shes a grown ass woman who looks like a little boy with a blanket for hair and shes spending all of her time trying to seem relevant on social media and acting like a piss baby on every outlet. Disgusting.

Yeah this was too far. Idk what shit she’s been on recently but it’s not it :rip: to be honest though it’s only surprising because it’s comimg from her, if this was Nicki, Cardi or some other pop girl I don’t think we’d be having this discussion skfjdksks

• Give a Cookie 2

Just now, jackgrande said:

Yeah this was too far. Idk what shit she’s been on recently but it’s not it :rip: to be honest though it’s only surprising because it’s comimg from her, if this was Nicki, Cardi or some other pop girl I don’t think we’d be having this discussion skfjdksks

Right. She built this whole career around being polite and such and even when she ventured into the more adult side of things with DW, she still remained a very considerate act. This shit is so tired and snotty :whereisit:

Just now, Heartsigh said:

Nnn just saw the full tweet. Sdll that was a bit rudr

I thought what happened at Manchester had humbled her but it turns out I was wrong

Just now, R3tr0 said:

I thought what happened at Manchester had humbled her but it turns out I was wrong

I knew I was wrong about that when she said NTLTC was about the victims :britwhat: If so, I'd be super insulted if I was family/friends with any of the victims

Just now, Khris said:

I dont even care who that fan is, the point is shes a grown ass woman who looks like a little boy with a blanket for hair and shes spending all of her time trying to seem relevant on social media and acting like a piss baby on every outlet. Disgusting.

You're not lying.

She acts like a toddler in high heels. She tries to come off smart and witty when she just comes off as a brat

• Love 1

Just now, Mocha said:

I don't like her recent tweet behavior but that nail is disgusting and she/he deserved to be dragged for it :noah:Only the Mrs Clean of Pop :clap:

:kelly: that should be her new nickname nn

• Upvote 2

Let's be honest, she has always being a bit of a brat. I remember the days she pride about being polite and she was kind but those days are long gone. :rih5head:

• Upvote 1

It's a little iffy that she'd drag her own fan (and according to the watermark, the fan was reposting from an Ariana fanpage from France) but those nails were dirty and I had my kii. :giggle:

Idk what pop stans are trying to achieve by psychoanalyzing the tweet to death and tying it to Manchester and her good girl image. It's just a petty tweet, the kind our other celebs post all the time. 

Ariana lately going out of her way to prove herself as a sassy person comes off as cringey - but that's about it. The tweet doesn't warrant all this extra personality critique. 

• Upvote 3

Just now, aahfeekiee said:

It's a little iffy that she'd drag her own fan (and according to the watermark, the fan was reposting from an Ariana fanpage from France) but those nails were dirty and I had my kii. :giggle:

Idk what pop stans are trying to achieve by psychoanalyzing the tweet to death and tying it to Manchester and her good girl image. It's just a petty tweet, the kind our other celebs post all the time. 

Ariana lately going out of her way to prove herself as a sassy person comes off as cringey - but that's about it. The tweet doesn't warrant all this extra personality critique. 

Who said this was the only petty tweet girl...

Just now, Khris said:

Who said this was the only petty tweet girl...

it isn't, hence me saying "Ariana lately going out of her way to prove herself as a sassy person" implying that there was more than one tweet and that it has been going on for a while. Still doesn't justfy the psychoanalyses that uncredentialed pop stans make about her.

• Upvote 1