Jump to content

Katheryn

Real T, sistrens

Recommended Posts

"Both Tea and Truth"

Though this is random, I've decided to make a thread about expressing one's feelings and thoughts about another COPer(s). You can @ them here and say what you wanted to say that the public should know. Either a real-talk question, expressing how grateful or hateful you are towards them, etc. (i.e. @Dirkje I wanted to say you are one of THE BEST COPer here, or @AtlanticRecordsAssistant I honestly feel intimidated by you)

Like Stand Your Grounds but personal and yet you shouldn't be triggered or be threatened since it's what they're feeling towards you.

Spoiler

I hope this thread would change some to most members. But it is you to know if you want to change for the better or express how you can't help it that you're that way.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well I'm new to all this forrums and social networking,  lol , I'm a dork Im just now at 31 coming out of my personal bubble. @Katheryn.. but you have inspired me to pursue my dreams, I feel i can inspire others by my writing, and i sing to but I'm 31 it's pretty hard to get noticed at the age but I'm going to try, lnfao, but you are an amazing person thanks for being you, you are an inspiration to the world,  thanks much love for ya. Have a blessed day .

   Gregory 

On 8/14/2018 at 2:24 PM, Katheryn said:

"Both Tea and Truth"

Though this is random, I've decided to make a thread about expressing one's feelings and thoughts about another COPer(s). You can @ them here and say what you wanted to say that the public should know. Either a real-talk question, expressing how grateful or hateful you are towards them, etc. (i.e. @Dirkje I wanted to say you are one of THE BEST COPer here, or @AtlanticRecordsAssistant I honestly feel intimidated by you)

Like Stand Your Grounds but personal and yet you shouldn't be triggered or be threatened since it's what they're feeling towards you.

  Hide contents

I hope this thread would change some to most members. But it is you to know if you want to change for the better or express how you can't help it that you're that way.

 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BoomLighttune said:

Well I'm new to all this forrums and social networking,  lol , I'm a dork Im just now at 31 coming out of my personal bubble. @Katheryn.. but you have inspired me to pursue my dreams, I feel i can inspire others by my writing, and i sing to but I'm 31 it's pretty hard to get noticed at the age but I'm going to try, lnfao, but you are an amazing person thanks for being you, you are an inspiration to the world,  thanks much love for ya. Have a blessed day .

   Gregory 

 

Thanks for not making this thread an almost-flop one. :party:

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol no problem, I personally liked it, good job, ❤?, and btw I saw that,  I had ur back though at least u got 1 response, hey it l starts at 1, right and then on its smooth sailing as 1 turns in to a million:) have a blessed dayn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TattoosOnMyMind said:

Some of you need to get therapeutic/psychiatric help, and I say this from a place of sincerity.

Also I'd like to know the deep tea that this site has that are only known by the OG members.:entrance:

I know there be some juicy shit ya'll hiding/not sharing about other members.

 

Depends on what you mean as OG members. As in the first launch of COP or the OGs of this launch. 

This launch has had some tea that a lot of members who joined after a certain point have no clue about, but those from the first launch have tea that is known by a few that weren’t there. 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let me tell you something about @barbiej33p. We were best friends in middle school. I know right, it's soooo embarrassing. I don’t even…whatever. So then in eighth grade I started going out with my first boyfriend Kyle, who was totally gorgeous but then he moved to Indiana--and Barbie was like, weirdly jealous of him. Like if I would blow him off to hang out with Kyle, he’d be like "Why didn't you call me back?!" and I'd be like, "Uh, why are you so obsessed with me?" So then for my birthday party, which was an all boys pool party, I was like, "Barbie, I can't invite you because I think you're gay" I mean, I couldn't have a gay at my party! There were going to be boys there in their bathing suits! I mean right, he was a homo! So then his mom called my mom and started yelling at her and it was so dumb and then he dropped out of school 'cause no one would talk to him and he came back in the fall for high school and his hair was all cut off and he was totally weird and now I guess he’s on crack.

Spoiler

JK sis. This is from Mean Girls if anyone isn’t already aware of that. 

 

  • Upvote 2
  • Give a Cookie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TattoosOnMyMind said:

Some of you need to get therapeutic/psychiatric help, and I say this from a place of sincerity.

Also I'd like to know the deep tea that this site has that are only known by the OG members.:entrance:

I know there be some juicy shit ya'll hiding/not sharing about other members.

 

Like I kinda wanna know too tbh. :demidrama: I don't feel entitled for COP(ers) to be transparent about it. But if the topic comes up or if it would benefit me in some way to find out, then I will most definitely ask. If not, some things are perhaps meant to be kept secret or sth. 

But how much tea can possibly come from a year old pop music forum tho? :tiara1:

  • Upvote 1
  • Give a Cookie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, aahfeekiee said:

Like I kinda wanna know too tbh. :demidrama: I don't feel entitled for COP(ers) to be transparent about it. But if the topic comes up or if it would benefit me in some way to find out, then I will most definitely ask. If not, some things are perhaps meant to be kept secret or sth. 

But how much tea can possibly come from a year old pop music forum tho? :tiara1:

You right but the messy bitch inside me KNOWS that EVERY pop forum has a skeleton in the closet, no matter how new.

 

  • Give a Cookie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TattoosOnMyMind said:

You right but the messy bitch inside me KNOWS that EVERY pop forum has a skeleton in the closet, no matter how new.

what tea does popcrave have zzzzzzzzz or life of pop :giggle:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, neonnights said:

Let me tell you something about @barbiej33p. We were best friends in middle school. I know right, it's soooo embarrassing. I don’t even…whatever. So then in eighth grade I started going out with my first boyfriend Kyle, who was totally gorgeous but then he moved to Indiana--and Barbie was like, weirdly jealous of him. Like if I would blow him off to hang out with Kyle, he’d be like "Why didn't you call me back?!" and I'd be like, "Uh, why are you so obsessed with me?" So then for my birthday party, which was an all boys pool party, I was like, "Barbie, I can't invite you because I think you're gay" I mean, I couldn't have a gay at my party! There were going to be boys there in their bathing suits! I mean right, he was a homo! So then his mom called my mom and started yelling at her and it was so dumb and then he dropped out of school 'cause no one would talk to him and he came back in the fall for high school and his hair was all cut off and he was totally weird and now I guess he’s on crack.

  Reveal hidden contents

JK sis. This is from Mean Girls if anyone isn’t already aware of that. 

 

I ordered carls jr that day and when you told me that I didn’t even touch it I was too depressed, I just stayed in bed and cried.

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×