The Return of CAL Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
kordei

Funkmaster Flex admits people are being PAID to trash Nicki

Guest IsThatSaraS

"It wasn't necessarily the little subliminal stuff on records because I don't care about records.

It was the behind the scenes things that you people will never know about,

as far as trying to keep me off red carpets or trying to make sure awards don't go to me or

she's not gonna be in attendance

or trying to get people to make bad reports about my album sales

or just anything that I'm doing to make me look less and make her look better."

http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2017/03/remy-ma-nicki-minaj-wendy-williams-dead/

Just now, jackgrande said:

We’re just waiting on that watershed moment when the whole set up vendetta against Nicki gets exposed now

:trinity:

Her documentary's coming very soon wZm2UI9.gif

• Upvote 1

Just now, IsThatSaraS said:

as far as trying to keep me off red carpets

She was on the red carpet for the BET Awards, GRAMMYs, Soul Train Awards and VMAs all in one year so I guess it's safe to say that didn't work out :shrug:

or trying to make sure awards don't go to me or she's not gonna be in attendance

Nicki Minaj didn't show up to the BET Awards in 2016 (the one award she could possibly win over her) and still won so this is straight false.

or trying to get people to make bad reports about my album sales

Websites like Billboard and HDD are literally set up to report people's album sales :rip: Nicki Minaj doesn't need to pay people to do their jobs.

A good 90% of Shether was straight lies. Leave this mess back in 2017 where it and Remy's career died.

• Upvote 2

Guest IsThatSaraS
Just now, kordei said:

Ain't nobody believing no damn Remy Ma :rip: This literally has nothing to do with the thread either, and this isn't Battlegrounds. 

Ummm I'm just posting an article, hun, which involves Nicki acting the way that people are now supposedly acting towards her.

What goes around... comes around :rip:

Ummm I'm just posting an article, hun, which involves Nicki acting the way that people are now supposedly acting towards her.

What goes around... comes around :rip:

1) Stop calling me 'hun' in every damn response you have to me, it's annoying.

2) It still has nothing to do with my thread. My thread OUT OF BATTLEGROUNDS is to discuss this matter, between Nicki and Flex, not Remy Ma. If you want to discuss your other article, thread it yourself.

Guest IsThatSaraS
Just now, Nicki Minaj said:

She was on the red carpet for the BET Awards, GRAMMYs, Soul Train Awards and VMAs all in one year so I guess it's safe to say that didn't work out :shrug:

Nicki Minaj didn't show up to the BET Awards in 2016 (the one award she could possibly win over her) and still won so this is straight false.

Websites like Billboard and HDD are literally set up to report people's album sales :rip: Nicki Minaj doesn't need to pay people to do their jobs.

A good 90% of Shether was straight lies. Leave this mess back in 2017 where it and Remy's career died.

She was talking about all that stuff BEFORE 2017 and BEFORE Shether came out, hun :gaycat: 

and the BET Awards where she won came AFTER Shether...

She was talking about all that stuff BEFORE 2017 and BEFORE Shether came out, hun :gaycat: 

But before Shether she was on Twitter congratulating and showing love to Nicki? And before that she was remixing Nicki's music. And then before that she was in prison (where Nicki was screaming Free Remy).

Anyway, stay on topic x

• Upvote 2

And why would she stop after Shether? :rip: Wouldn't that encourage her to do this even more? :rip:

Remy argued that Nicki told award shows she wouldn't show up to their show if Remy won over her. Nicki Minaj did not show up to the 2016 BET Awards, where she (Nicki Minaj) won Best Female Hip Hop Artist over Remy Ma, therefore making Remy's claim straight up false .. and Remy Ma even congratulated her on her win :gaycat:

• Upvote 2

Guest IsThatSaraS
Just now, kordei said:

1) Stop calling me 'hun' in every damn response you have to me, it's annoying.

2) It still has nothing to do with my thread. My thread OUT OF BATTLEGROUNDS is to discuss this matter, between Nicki and Flex, not Remy Ma. If you want to discuss your other article, thread it yourself.

There's no need to discuss it, HUN :gaycat:

Again what goes around... comes around...

Guest IsThatSaraS

"Everything in the dark comes to the light.”  Lil Kim, 2012

:wendypucker:

Just now, kordei said:
Spoiler

although she looks a lil f*t in the face skskskks

yeah it look like she been messing with it .. still fine though 

"Everything in the dark comes to the light.”  Lil Kim, 2012

:wendypucker:

Funny you mention Kimberly, they actually discuss her in the interview - more specifically Funk mentions how Biggie wrote for her. I guess everything really does come to light! :wendypucker:

• Upvote 1