The Return of CAL Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
Nicki Minaj

Amara La Negra's receiving backlash for claiming women should clean their man's house

She's WOKE! :clap: 

My mum always cleans our family home, she loves it that way and so does my dad. Dad does the mowing and maintenance on the house like most fathers do. If the male has to clean the house too isn't that inequality?

Just now, AtlanticRecordsAssistant said:

She's WOKE! :clap: 

My mum always cleans our family home, she loves it that way and so does my dad. Dad does the mowing and maintenance on the house like most fathers do. If the male has to clean the house too isn't that inequality?

How would that be inequality? :rip: 

Just now, kordei said:

How would that be inequality? :rip: 

Inequality of workload. Dad puts in more physical labour maintaining the house, mum literally just cleans the house for 2 hours once a week and does washing/ironing. If dad did all the too what would mum do?

Just now, AtlanticRecordsAssistant said:

Inequality of workload. Dad puts in more physical labour maintaining the house, mum literally just cleans the house for 2 hours once a week and does washing/ironing. If dad did all the too what would mum do?

I think that the issue was it reinforces stereotypical roles of men and women. Who's to say the woman can't maintain the house while the man cleans kind of thing.

Also, in case you didn't watch the video, her caption was;

A mans house is a reflection of the woman he's with

That doesn't seem right, in my opinion, but you do you I guess.