The Return of CAL Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
SarasWorstNightmare

Katy halves Witness Tour ticket prices for NZ leg

1534219786020.jpg 

Tickets to Katy Perry's second Auckland show are now selling on the deal site GrabOne for just $69.90 each.

That makes them $90 cheaper than the most affordable tickets available for her first concert. If purchased from Ticketmaster, as opposed to GrabOne, fans will be paying between $79 and $249.90 for entry to the August 21 show, depending on the kind of seat they choose. 

Perry's promoter Teg Dainty was approached for comment.

Christchurch-based student Emily Johnstone, who saw Perry when she brought her California Dreams tour here in 2011, said snapping up a ticket at the reduced price would make a standout first concert experience for any young pop music fan. "It was a very fun concert for a 16-year-old, as the content was very "tween-age" friendly. I took my 11 year old sister to the concert with me and found it to be appropriate for her age level."

With Grammy-winning Artist/DJ/Producer superstar, Zedd opening up for Katy, this is one big banger of a show you won’t want to miss. Global pop superstar's performing all your favourite hits including Roar, Hot n Cold, Dark Horse, Last Friday Night, California Gurls, Teenage Dream, Firework, Unconditionally, I Kissed a Girl, Chained to the Rhythm and many more.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/music/106241517/katy-perry-tickets-posted-to-grabone-for-less-than-70