Sign in to follow this  
Guest eevee

Last time you had a meltdown and why?

4 nights ago. 

I got into contact with my ex boyfriend...those things never go well. But, I mean, we got off together so. :wendy24:

today :kipperskipper3:

the guy i love like has been hanging out with this ugly guy all week long. They literally hung out 6 days in a row. image but the gag is, at the beginning of this week he messaged me out of nowhere how he wanted to see me again? but then he goes and hangs out with some guy 6 days in a row right after image

As in crying? 

Probably when my cat passed away and realized I have no pets no more. It still hurts thinking about it. :cry:

They all passed in 2 years time. It feels so unfair as we’ve been always good to them and they all had a great life. 

Life is really hard sometimes :/ 

2 weeks ago.

I had just got home from spending the day with my favorite person. He's planning on moving to Texas because he's in a military family (so they always move to different bases) . That was literally the only person I really talked to. I was just starring at myself in the mirror and i had a meltdown. I start crying thinking of all of our memories and how I was gonna continue to go on without him. I had just moved to a new town in January  and he was the only friend I actually cared about. We liked eachother too by the way, I think I left that part out skskskskksk. THAT WAS GONNA BE MY HUSBANDDDD . Anyways, everything happens for a reason. Maybe this is God's plan. So yeah, that was the last time I had a mini meltdown.