Guest messiah

Nicki and Eminem vs Cardi and Offset

Guest messiah

The Rap God and Rap Queen versus bogan garbage. 

Let’s be clear, Eminem’s career eats Cardboard’s and Turn off’s career combined. Majesty is definety one of the best songs written and produced this year. Which album is that on? Queen. 

Why is Cardi only able to make cheap smash hits. And let’s be real, that means nothing. Why is Cardboard the rap version of the chainsmokers? Useless, pointless, and fucking garbage. 

Why are the smart people able to appreciate Chun Li and Majesty but the... deplorables only like Bodak Piss Color? Indie, why?

You snapped all the way off with Cardi being a rap version chainsmokers :lmfao: And the stans think she's the real deal

• Upvote 4

Just now, raja said:

Why is Cardi only able to make cheap smash hits. And let’s be real, that means nothing. Why is Cardboard the rap version of the chainsmokers? Useless, pointless, and fucking garbage. 

Why are the smart people able to appreciate Chun Li and Majesty but the... deplorables only like Bodak Piss Color? Indie, why?

BITCH YOU SNAPPED :shookga: TEA TEA TEA TEA. Nicki is Mozart compared to Cardboard B

• Upvote 2

Just now, Lizzy Grant said:

You're not lying.

I Like It is so forgettable and such a McDonald's quality song

Cardi is better off getting them as sponsors cause that’s probably all Kulture is gonna be eating til she can learn how to cook for herself :kelly:

• Upvote 1

The fact that you have to use Eminem  to defend Nicki & didn't bother addressing offset. :paris:

Cardi has the girls shaking 

• Upvote 1

Guest messiah
Just now, Diamond said:

The fact that you have to use Eminem  to defend Nicki & didn't bother addressing offset. :paris:

Turn off’s Migos music is honestly so forgettable. Honestly, no one can tell the difference between them and any mumble rapper. 

But hey, if you want to start comparing Eminem’s music to Migos music I promise I won’t be easy to beat. Ok. :paris:

there's been so many delulu threads lately about nicki that when I saw this title I was ready to give up hope on humanity thinking some cardboard stan was ACTUALLY comparing cardi & offset to nicki & eminem

thank god humanity still has a good few years left:whereisit:

anyways nicki shits on cardi, and offset can't compete with literally any of the three:jan2: majesty, barbie dreams and ganja burns shits on cardi's entire discography

• Upvote 1

Poor delulus. Invasion of Billboard still top 10 & Taste is slaying the H100. Poor forgagaton fad feminem. Maybe he shoul prostitute himself back to Rihallah. 

Guest messiah
Just now, Diamond said:

Truly a broken record replaying the same shit, just like Cardboard :gemma:

Guest messiah
Just now, Diamond said:

Poor delulus. Invasion of Billboard still top 10 & Taste is slaying the H100. Poor forgagaton fad feminem. Maybe he shoul prostitute himself back to Rihallah. 

Eminem’s biggest song was Rap God or Lose Yourself. Rihanna’s biggest song was written by a 40 year old Australian lady... sit down.

Just now, raja said:

Truly a broken record replaying the same shit, just like Cardboard :gemma:

I Like God is truly a record on repeat, about to hit 1B streams too. Poor Barbie Dicks, I'm a Fraud, Regret in Your Flop, Bum-Li, Barney Thongs, Changed It (to flop status) & PedoPedo feat. Sex(b4)9. Charti Billboard's SECOND #1 single is bigger than anything Nazi & Skittles has put out in YEARS :giggle:

• Upvote 1

Guest messiah
Just now, Diamond said:

I Like God is truly a record on repeat, about to hit 1B streams too. Poor Barbie Dicks, I'm a Fraud, Regret in Your Flop, Bum-Li, Barney Thongs, Changed It (to flop status) & PedoPedo feat. Sex(b4)9. Charti Billboard's SECOND #1 single is bigger than anything Nazi & Skittles has put out in YEARS :giggle:

Does cardi really have a song over 500million streams on Spotify? Nice try

Just now, raja said:

Eminem’s biggest song was Rap God or Lose Yourself. Rihanna’s biggest song was written by a 40 year old Australian lady... sit down.

LTWYL is 12X plat. Good luck booking that seat you speak of

• Upvote 1

Just now, raja said:

Does cardi really have a song over 500million streams on Spotify? Nice try

400m YT + 400M Spot = 800M. And that's without AM, where is smashed for weeks. Poor OCH keep losing 

Skittles even tried to get some buzz with Roacháwful & Trump hype and still TANKED. 

Guest messiah
Just now, Diamond said:

LTWYL is 12X plat. Good luck booking that seat you speak of

Oop, Eminem did that. We love a charity worker!