The Return of CAL Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
Barbie

Azealia Banks Rips Grimes and Elon Musk to Shreds On Her Instagram Story

Azealia was reportedly at Grimes and Elon Musk’s house for some time expecting to record her song with Grimes, but she never showed up. Azealia finally had enough, and I’m SCREAMING. Grimes is over :kelly:

I wanted this collab so bad too, ugh :wendy4:

• Upvote 1

Just now, neonnights said:

I’d be mad too, but damn. She always takes it to the next level. :kelly:

They are not making no song with putting grumbles business out there like that

• Upvote 1

imagine the outroar if a white artist said "last time I work with a black bitch"

the double standards, she's a fucking mess, it's not even funny anymore it's just sad

• Upvote 1

Just now, demimaniac said:

imagine the outroar if a white artist said "last time I work with a black bitch"

the double standards, she's a fucking mess, it's not even funny anymore it's just sad

I got sad when she said that because theres some white artists that would geniunely make an amazing collab with her and grimes ruined it :wendy30:

• Upvote 2

She's right, Grimes is a dumb bitch because if she knew anything about Azealia's track record it says DONT WORK WITH HER, she fucks up everything whether the person deserves it or not, you cannot trust that bitch for a minute.

Just now, demimaniac said:

Also THIS ^ I can't stand when people in general are like "crackers" "smh white people", I get its a defensive thing for blacks to use but it has to go both ways, because god forbid a white person said "smh black people"...there twitter would blow up.

• Upvote 1