The Return of CAL Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
SarasWorstNightmare

Laura Lee, Gabriel Zamora come at Jeffree Star; it backfires spectacularly

LOL we love instant karma

Basically Gabriel Zamora posted a now deleted pic of him, Manny MUA, Laura Lee-ch and Nikita Dragun giving the finger and captioned it "bitch is bitter because we're better off without him" and then he got dragged so he replied with:

And then this surfaced...

Dka8CZqUYAE5DSk.jpg

• Upvote 1

I'm all for dragging J* but some of these girls need to sit down and shut they mouths up

JHNrgrm.gif

Imagine tryna argue and say Jeffree is irredeemable regardless of apologies, but then getting caught for saying the n-word, say you apologized, and then even going as far as saying "I NEVER said it in a racist way" when the very act of somebody sayin it...is racist

whew that bitch went to notes app QUICK ha publicist shit haself today

JHNrgrm.gif 

• Upvote 4

Just now, Finessé Knowles said:

Okay.... so they’re BOTH racist. GOT IT.

JHNrgrm.gif

We love when racists expose themselves trying to get clout

JHNrgrm.gif

i don't how hard it is to open a new twitter or search problematic terms and wipe the tweets

I'm happy these media personalities dumb as fuck in that regard so they can get exposed- but still, goddamn

• Upvote 3

I find it funny that y’all try to make out that what Jeffree did wasn’t racist, what he said WAS racist and he admitted to that. He apologised and we’ve all seen since that he isn’t who he used to be.

This is a KII though. Imagine humiliating yourself like that :kelly:

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Finessé Knowles said:

Okay.... so they’re BOTH racist. GOT IT.

JHNrgrm.gif

As much as I dislike Shane Dawson and find him repulsive, his new series on Jeffree explains that whole n-word incident with Jeffree. That was a very long time ago. I'm not condoning what he did, but he's definitely grown as a person.

• Upvote 1

Just now, AtlanticRecordsAssistant said:

OMG Laura Lee-ch just got exposed :kelly: I'm LIIIIIIVING

DkdVSKSU8AAlaHs.jpg

Yikes! Everyone who backstabs Jeffree gets what's coming to them.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Elusive Loverboy said:

As much as I dislike Shane Dawson and find him repulsive, his new series on Jeffree explains that whole n-word incident with Jeffree. That was a very long time ago. I'm not condoning what he did, but he's definitely grown as a person.

Its funny to me how SJWs wont forgive white people for their past mistakes but Azealia Bankrupt can go on all day long about "curry munchers", "rag heads" and all the other racist terms she uses and they run back to her the second she apologises. And then they have the nerve to say she doesn't deserve to be black balled - a total unrepentant racist. LOL.

• Upvote 1

Just now, AtlanticRecordsAssistant said:

Its funny to me how SJWs wont forgive white people for their past mistakes but Azealia Bankrupt can go on all day long about "curry munchers", "rag heads" and all the other racist terms she uses and they run back to her the second she apologises. And then they have the nerve to say she doesn't deserve to be black balled - a total unrepentant racist. LOL.

It's just dumb at this point. Jeffree has apologized on multiple occasions. It's time to forgive him for something that happened over 10 years ago.