Kordeinator

Sweetener is about to Arianas: Worst or Best

Normani is Comming  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Sweetner is about to be Ariana's:

• Worst Album
    • Best Album

aRIMiana is about to release her album Shitner next week

Judging by the No Sperms Left To Squirt, God is a Twink and The Sperm is coming;will she top Dangerous Rat

She posted the snippets which are giving me mixed emotions...I have a feeling that Parallel is about to ruin the album just like NICK ruined Shawns holegiphy.webp

• Upvote 1

It's gonna be her best. TLIC grew on me. NTLTC is pop perfection. Giaw is good, but it grows pretty stale, pretty fast. I'm actually most excited about Pharrell's tracks. They sounded most promising from the snippets. Especially Blazed, Borderline and Get Well Soon

• Upvote 1

Just now, Kordeinator said:

aRIMiana is about to release her album Shitner next week

Judging by the No Sperms Left To Squirt, God is a Twink and The Sperm is coming;will she top Dangerous Rat

She posted the snippets which are giving me mixed emotions...I have a feeling that Parallel is about to ruin the album just like NICK ruined Shawns holegiphy.webp

wait where r the snippets

Just now, Treacherous Lovatic said:

You're back. I never thought I'd say this but I missed your filthy nicknames sis.

ARiMiana. :kelly:

Queen u used to drag to me for my names:paul:

Just now, Treacherous Lovatic said:

You're back. I never thought I'd say this but I missed your filthy nicknames sis.

ARiMiana. :kelly:

Queen u used to drag to me for my names:paul:

The singles have been fucking flawless so far, and TLIC grew on me. I’m not listening to the snippets so I don’t really have anything to base this off but I have a feeling it will be her best. :arisass:

Just now, jackgrande said:

The singles have been fucking flawless so far, and TLIC grew on me. I’m not listening to the snippets so I don’t really have anything to base this off but I have a feeling it will be her best. :arisass:

I have a feeling it will be a lot of stans least favourite though because they all just expect full on generic pop from her and hate it when she experiments with different sounds skskdjdjd (TLIC, I Don’t Care, a few My Everything tracks)

Just now, jackgrande said:

Same here. I haven't listened to any snippets either I want  to be surprised.

• Upvote 1