Jump to content

Taylor Chen

Was Lady Gaga an escort?

Recommended Posts

I saw photos of her before she was famous, photos where shes kissing multiple men. I highly doubt she made all that money just from stripping. I think she got fucked by many guys and got paid for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest eevee

what photos, post it bitch, how u gonna make a thread about the photos without posting the photos, get banned please 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I heard that Lady Gaga used to be a backup dancer who MURDERED a rising pop star and stole her identity :cm:

Spoiler

But you didn't hear it from me :joanne:

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Taylor Chen said:

I saw photos of her before she was famous, photos where shes kissing multiple men. I highly doubt she made all that money just from stripping. I think she got fucked by many guys and got paid for it.

Lolwhat??? :zoomzoom:  Why would she need the money when she comes from a wealthy background.

Let me give you a lesson in how to provide receipts -  https://www.therichest.com/expensive-lifestyle/money/celebs-who-were-rich-before-they-were-famous/

If you're too lazy to click the link:

"[Lady Gaga's]...father Joseph Germanotta, a successful and wealthy internet entrepreneur whose company installs Wi-Fi accessibility in hotels and restaurants. Consequently, she had a very luxurious upbringing in Upper West Side, New York "

OP, YOU NEED TO STOP :gagstop:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

whew shaming sex workers? how original...

Gaga was a dancer, whatever else she did really is no one's business. But I don't she was an escort, you know too many people would have come forth with shit by now. Y'all judging off of pre-The Fame pics, the most you can deduce is the heavy drug use, not much else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TattoosOnMyMind said:

No shade to her, but I would be surprised if she was.:jan3:

The song Swine makes it very clear some very shitty people took advantage of her.:jan3:

 

yeah but "being taken advantage of as a starstruck young adult on a casting couch" ≠ "willingly going out to provide companionship to clients for money". for some people both statements apply, but they're not equivalent. 

judging from what i know of her career predebut, comparing to my own personal experience, i don't think she went down the escort route. after all, she was already financially well off, right?  

but we don't work with her personally nor do we have statements about it by people who do, so there's no way to know.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The subtle slutshaming in the OP :gagstop:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jackgrande said:

Pretty sure her parents are rich, she wouldn’t have needed to resort to that :kelly:

 

Just now, Disco_Stan said:

Lolwhat??? :zoomzoom:  Why would she need the money when she comes from a wealthy background.

Let me give you a lesson in how to provide receipts -  https://www.therichest.com/expensive-lifestyle/money/celebs-who-were-rich-before-they-were-famous/

If you're too lazy to click the link:

"[Lady Gaga's]...father Joseph Germanotta, a successful and wealthy internet entrepreneur whose company installs Wi-Fi accessibility in hotels and restaurants. Consequently, she had a very luxurious upbringing in Upper West Side, New York "

OP, YOU NEED TO STOP :gagstop:

Her dad cut her off once she dropped out of college.

He only paid her rent and that's it I think, she worked as a waitress to make ends meet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, FemmeFatale said:

I heard that Lady Gaga used to be a backup dancer who MURDERED a rising pop star and stole her identity :cm:

  Hide contents

But you didn't hear it from me :joanne:

 

Lina deserved it 

:wendy24:

 

jk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×