Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
Kordeinator

Nicki is unstoppable!!!!!!

Recommended Posts

We all have to admit that Itchy Massage is an unstoppable bitch.Her Pussy powerful and and she never cease to amaze hating ratsgiphy.webp

Queer is currently #1 on iKoons and Apple Music. Barny Dreams are #6 on hornySpy charts and they"ll obviously debut on top 10 on Dildoboard. She's about to outsell WheatNess combined with iNVASION of Payola in her 1st weekgiphy.webp

 

  • Upvote 2
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nicki Minaj said:

We been knew :tiara2: Queen of Rap is doing THATTT :tiara2:

The funniest part is that the rats are now quiet coz she's winninggiphy.webp

  • Upvote 1
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Damita Jo said:

I agree! She just won't stop collaborating with pedophiles!

It's honestly sad that you guys use pedophilia as a punchline on a daily basis.

Fav song on Queen, sis? I know you've been streaming it :tiara2:

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Damita Jo said:

I agree! She just won't stop collaborating with pedophiles!

LOCK. HER. UP.

462E2EEF00000578-5062937-image-m-124_1510297725196.jpg

We Been Knew Pedophiles are her sonsgiphy.webp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nicki Minaj said:

It's honestly sad that you guys use pedophilia as a punchline on a daily basis.

Fav song on Queen, sis? I know you've been streaming it :tiara2:

Think it's more sad that Nicki will collab with someone who admitted to pursuing sex with a 13 year old, but do you sis. 

My favourite song from Queen is the one the LEGENDARY Tracey Chapman blocked! She knew not to go anywhere near that court jester.

  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Damita Jo said:

Think it's more sad that Nicki will collab with someone who admitted to pursuing sex with a 13 year old, but do you sis. 

My favourite song from Queen is the one the LEGENDARY Tracey Chapman blocked! She knew not to go anywhere near that court jester.

Tracey is such a beautiful soul, bless ha :britcry: 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nicki Minaj said:

It's honestly sad that you guys use pedophilia as a punchline on a daily basis.

This.

You all diminish the experience and suffering of the victims in the name of a quick kii. Quite gross, in all honesty. 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest eevee
Just now, AtlanticRecordsAssistant said:

Unstoppable? 

I think not

 stepping-on-roaches.jpg

Lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest IsThatSaraS

Down at #4 on UK iTunes now.

But Majesty is slowly rising; at #22

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She's unstoppable because she has one #6 song on Spotify US? Cardi has like 3 top 5's on Spotify US from her album alone, two of which are solo. Also Nicki is flopping Globally, where she is only #27. Cardi outpeaked with her local #1, Bodak Yellow

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Venti said:

She's unstoppable because she has one #6 song on Spotify US? Cardi has like 3 top 5's on Spotify US from her album alone, two of which are solo. Also Nicki is flopping Globally, where she is only #27. Cardi outpeaked with her local #1, Bodak Yellow

It's been a little over a day and you're already saying it's flopping :rip: 

Nicki has the first solo female #1 of 2018 on AM (which has more subscribers, anyway). Nicki also has very little Spotify promotion on playlists right now. 

Do we want to talk global? Because Nicki literally beat Cardi's record for most WW #1s on iTunes.

Carry on.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kordei said:

It's been a little over a day and you're already saying it's flopping :rip: 

Nicki has the first solo female #1 of 2018 on AM (which has more subscribers, anyway). Nicki also has very little Spotify promotion on playlists right now. 

Do we want to talk global? Because Nicki literally beat Cardi's record for most WW #1s on iTunes.

Carry on.

Well it's been a little over a day and y'all are claiming Nicki is unstoppable.

AM only has more subcribers in the US, which is why I said global. Cardi also only had little Spotify promotion when her album had just come out

Nicki always hits #1 on iTunes, yet she drops like a hot potato(Rich Sex, Bed). Let's wait until Queefs album sales come out. I doubt she'll beat Cardi's 254k

Carry On

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×