The Return of CAL Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
ChryzzGl3n

Why does Mariah always beef with Island pop girls?

Just now, ChryzzGl3n said:

J lo (Latina)

Thalia(Latina)

Nicki Minaj(Trinidad)

Xtina (Ecuadorian descent)

And why vice versa? :arisass:

Your blackface avi is DISGUSTING, you should be ashamed 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Elusive Loverboy said:

Coincidence. Plus Mariah has some Venezuelan ancestry, so she's a Latina queen as well. :jan1:

Maybe some unfinished coconuts to break :youthot:

• Upvote 1

Just now, MSL said:

Your blackface avi is DISGUSTING, you should be ashamed 

You do know I didn't do it to be offensive. Inside jokes. I'm AA myself :demiwig:

- First of all, J-Hoe was born in the Bronx, NY. She's not an island girl. Even if she was born in Puerto Rico, she'd still be a white Latina. She benefits from white privilege hence why white hollywood still gives her white roles. J.Lo is racist against black people hence why she stole from our culture her entire career.

- Thalia was born in Mexico which is not a island. Thalia like J.Lo is a white latina who benefits from white privilege. Her and J-Lo only get made fun of for their last name but overall they receive no real discrimination like us black folks deal with everyday!

- Nicki Minaj is the only island girl on this list but she moved to NYC at a very young age. She's more of a New Yorker than an Island girl. She only reps her trinidad pride when it benefits her. She's not a proud black woman and still is a piece of shit.

- Christina Aguilera is a WHITE LATINA like J.Lo and Thalia. She benefits from white privilege and Ecuador isn't an island. She was born in Staten Island, New York. 

You're trying to make Mariah seem like this racist white woman that hates "island gurlzzzz" fuck outta here. Mariah is HALF BLACK. If anything us black folks CLAIM Mariah because she always embraced her black side, she married a black man and had black kids. She's forever invited to our cookout. 

A REAL POC ISLAND GIRL that Mariah LOVES

Rihanna

rihanna-in-barbados.png

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, ChryzzGl3n said:

You do know I didn't do it to be offensive. Inside jokes. I'm AA myself :demiwig:

I'm AA and I find it disgusting how you find that humorous. I also find it disgusting how you're trying to make 3 White Latinas (Xtina, J-Hoe and Thalia) a victim while making Mariah the "angry bitter black woman".

Just now, Taylor Chen said:

I'm AA and I find it disgusting how you find that humorous. I also find it disgusting how you're trying to make 3 White Latinas (Xtina, J-Hoe and Thalia) a victim while making Mariah the "angry bitter black woman".

I Stan Mariah honey 

Whether you know it or not MS. Woke America 2018, I honestly didn't do that on purpose, I know as a matter of fact all the white Latinas I did mention were far from victims:hilaryk: your faux SJW tactics ain't working today nor tommorow Ms Chen 

• Love 1

Just now, ChryzzGl3n said:

Whether you know it or not MS. Woke America 2018, I honestly didn't do that on purpose, I know as a matter of fact all the white Latinas I did mention were far from victims:hilaryk: your faux SJW tactics ain't working today nor tommorow Ms Chen 

And your fail attempt at trying to be funny will never work. Too transparent.

And your fail attempt at trying to be funny will never work. Too transparent.

Just like your failed attempt to drag so, :hilaryk: