Sign in to follow this  
kipperskipper

Is a MacBook Pro worth it?

i dont know shit bout PCs but im a clout chasing aesthetic bitch and I am solely comfortable using a macbook

wCR0aMZ.jpg 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Salvatore said:

i dont know shit bout PCs but im a clout chasing aesthetic bitch and I am solely comfortable using a macbook

:vixen2: 

i've never owned a macbook so i am new to this world of clout chasing aestheticism :kipperskipper3:

• Upvote 1

Just now, kipperskipper said:

i've never owned a macbook so i am new to this world of clout chasing aestheticism :kipperskipper3:

i chase it, even if it means no dinner for some days but fuck it cause skinny

wCR0aMZ.jpg

Just now, eevee said:

Macbook for work, pc for fun

girl who has macbook AND pc money

wCR0aMZ.jpg

• Upvote 1

macbooks are the shit, i had a pc last time when i was 10 and ever since then I’ve had a macbook and I’ve never looked back:asmrchew2:

people who say they like pc’s better are lying to no-one but theirselves:ariew:

i have two macbooks, one pro & one air, i’d recommend the air tho

• Upvote 3

YES!!! I got my first Macbook Pro January 2013 (5.5 years old) and it's still working perfectly to this date. Every PC laptop I had died within 2 years from viruses/other things. It's worth it, trust me! 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Maren Swift said:

Macbooks can be good. They're expensive but they can be more beneficial in the long run because they often last longer. :taysilly:

thats what i was thinking :kipperskipper3: or at least thats what i will tell myself when i pay 1k for it :kipperskipper3:

Just now, AtlanticRecordsAssistant said:

YES!!! I got my first Macbook Pro January 2013 (5.5 years old) and it's still working perfectly to this date. Every PC laptop I had died within 2 years from viruses/other things. It's worth it, trust me! 

yeah this too, i’ve never caught a virus in 9 years, every pc just goes to shit unless you buy an expensive virus protection software

• Upvote 1

To add to this, I went and splurged on Desktop iMac at the end of last year because I was thinking...well i've never had a computer last more than 2-3 years and the macbook is now 5 years old and will probably die soon so i want something as a backup when that happens. But I barely use the desktop iMac and still rock with the macbook pro :legend: 

• Upvote 1

yes 2 of my pcs have died within these last 5 years :deadbanana2:i dont want to keep wasting money every 2 years when i could by a mac and have it last me so long

• Upvote 1

My Macbook Air has lasted longer than any PC I've ever had, so I can only imagine the Macbook Pro is even better.

Do it.

• Upvote 1

Just now, demimaniac said:

macbooks are the shit, i had a pc last time when i was 10 and ever since then I’ve had a macbook and I’ve never looked back:asmrchew2:

people who say they like pc’s better are lying to no-one but theirselves:ariew:

i have two macbooks, one pro & one air, i’d recommend the air tho

People who like PC's better are either gaming nerds or those annoying ass people who shit on everything just cause it's "apple"

• Upvote 2

Just now, Elusive Loverboy said:

My Macbook Air has lasted longer than any PC I've ever had, so I can only imagine the Macbook Pro is even better.

Do it.

ok! all of yall are giving me the reassurance to do it.

money is fluid anyways :kipperskipper3:

• Upvote 2

Depends on what you like 

I've had my PC for over two years and it's as fast as the day I got it. No viruses or nothing and it's touchscreen and convertible so I like that

But it was also expensive af :disgusted:

• Upvote 1

Crapple is trash in general, I wouldn’t recommend any of their products especially when you can get better quality ones for a cheaper price

• Upvote 2

Just now, Oh My Gaga said:

Crapple is trash in general, I wouldn’t recommend any of their products especially when you can get better quality ones for a cheaper price

give me some specific names and why :kipperskipper:

Just now, Oh My Gaga said:

Are you the type of andriod owning person that boasts about their camera before their snap has 2 pixels 

wCR0aMZ.jpg

if i ever texted you and my bubble came up green ur getting blocked my luv

• Upvote 1