Sign in to follow this  
Dirkje

The @BlackBeauty appreciation thread

Well its no secret I love the good sis to death. 

He is always there for me even when I didnt even ask for support. Always cares if I get enough sleep. 

He gives his all into his games and events. Is always a person you can count on. I got to do the Church of Pop Anniversary Summer Awards with him and would love to do an award show again. Because he isnt just a good friend who cares, he is also a good person to work with. 

He is honest, isnt afraid to be himself and has a opinion. 

I love you unconditionally.mp3. 

A true friend! 

Give @Black Beauty ? all the appreciation and love he deserves! <3 :love: :kiss: :hug2:

• Upvote 5
  • Love 1

so thoughtful a game host, :beybawl: he still tags people on dynasty after they've been eliminated :whereisit:

but in all seriousness, @Black Beauty ? is generally nice, has a sensible head on his shoulders. doesn't say edgy shit for clout, and tries his best to make sure people don't feel excluded in the conversation (especially the noobies), :gaycatpikachu: which I really appreciate! :myjam: BB can also handle a mature discussion, doesn't use arguments here as personal attacks or take offence in disagreements and I respect that. all in all someone i really look up to on COP to help keep things in order :demicry:

so many desriable qualities in one person, almost makes up for the fact that he stans coldplay :gaycat12:

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

Just now, aahfeekiee said:

so thoughtful a game host, :beybawl: he still tags people on dynasty after they've been eliminated :whereisit:

but in all seriousness, @Black Beauty ? is generally nice, has a sensible head on his shoulders. doesn't say edgy shit for clout, and tries his best to make sure people don't feel excluded in the conversation (especially the noobies), :gaycatpikachu: which I really appreciate! :myjam: BB can also handle a mature discussion, doesn't use arguments here as personal attacks or take offence in disagreements and I respect that. all in all someone i really look up to on COP to help keep things in order :demicry:

so many desriable qualities in one person, almost makes up for the fact that he stans coldplay :gaycat12:

THIS, one of my fave mods. A tasteful legend too

• Love 2

Guest IsThatSaraS

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

You're doing amazing, sweetie!!! :gaycat6:

I love you king, I’ve never had a problem with this member and they’ve been nice to me for the longest, thanks for being here every day sis you are a KEY member to COP’s sisterly vibes :gretchen13: 

@Black Beauty ?

• Love 1

Just now, Black Beauty ? said:

Thank you everyone for the nice comments, truly made my day better! I love yall <3 :beybawl:

You deserve it! Enjoy the love babe! Anything for one of my best friends I ever met in my entire life! <3 

• Love 1