Sign in to follow this  
Lucky

Is Avril Lavigne dead?

Just now, Lucky said:

DiePdyFXcAE_C8c.jpg?width=675&height=503

Is this for real? Or is the guy on crack? I know what "orbs" mean and the ones in the photo are definitely because of the lighting. Avril directed them cos maybe... MAYBE it has something to do with her new music. Y'all don't tell me this is just a joke cos it shouldn't be in the MUSIC BASE category, it should be here. And bitch! This is so 2000-&-10.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Katheryn said:

Is this for real? Or is the guy on crack? I know what "orbs" mean and the ones in the photo are definitely because of the lighting. Avril directed them cos maybe... MAYBE it has something to do with her new music. Y'all don't tell me this is just a joke cos it shouldn't be in the MUSIC BASE category, it should be here. And bitch! This is so 2000-&-10.

it's a conspiracy theory have you never heard of it?

giphy.gif

tbh i think that she might be :gaycat:

• Upvote 1

Just now, Katheryn said:

This is a strong reaction.

:cardi:

No, but her career might be if she doesnt crank some bops out