Sign in to follow this  
Treacherous Swiftie

Invasion Of Mediocrity Was Found Dead

I enjoyed Cardi's album for what it was a decent album, however it's dead now that the true Queen has returned to the spotlight. And Ya'll said that Nicki is over. :nickicackle:

Spoiler

Disclaimer I don't give a shit about Nicki vs Cardi but I wanted to make this thread for shits and giggles.

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

Just now, AtlanticRecordsAssistant said:

"OmG tHiS iS lYkE yOuR fIfTh cArDi tThReAd ToDaY sIs"

"Quaddroople + threads. Sorry sis it was an AcCIDent" teas 

Just now, ???????? said:

Cardi does have Be Careful, though. But Bicki has Chun-Li and Bed.

Be careful with me

• Upvote 2

Just now, ???????? said:

Cardi does have Be Careful, though. But Bicki has Chun-Li and Bed.

do people honest 2 god like be careful

:somepoints:

"OmG tHiS iS lYkE yOuR fIfTh cArDi tThReAd ToDaY sIs"

this seems to be his first, we should wait to see if he makes four more threads in under a day before pulling out our trap card like that indie

:somepoints: 

• Upvote 6

I told y’all IOP was going to die, it’s such a basic and one trick record :tiara1:

I knew Queen would have COP shook :tiara1:

• Upvote 5

Just now, Treacherous Lovatic said:

Stop lying.  At least spell like right. Smh.160206071_stoplyingindie.png.e4a5b0ed20df95ef6cc8106ecd8649f4.png

The misspelling was the point I- :britholyshit:

When you say Invasion of Mediocrity you are inferring Cardi invaded the space of mediocrity. Which I agree with. Female rap was definitely mediocre before Cardi showed up.

That's cause Sicki Garbaj declared that she was Queen and nobody else was allowed to succeed, so when she started becoming tired and mediocre then so did the whole rap game :cm:

• Upvote 1

Just now, Craig said:

That's cause Sicki Garbaj declared that she was Queen and nobody else was allowed to succeed, so when she started becoming tired and mediocre then so did the whole rap game :cm:

When you say Invasion of Mediocrity you are inferring Cardi invaded the space of mediocrity. Which I agree with. Female rap was definitely mediocre before Cardi showed up.

I have to laugh, you two only know about female rap that charts, and that list is small.. the female rap game has been excellent since 2017, and before Cardi was even signed. If you wanna talk relevancy that’s a whole other thing, but the game has been far from mediocre. In fact, Cardi has to be the MOST mediocre to ever grace our ears :elliesass:

• Upvote 5

Just now, barbiej33p said:

I have to laugh, you two only know about female rap that charts, and that list is small.. the female rap game has been excellent since 2017, and before Cardi was even signed. If you wanna talk relevancy that’s a whole other thing, but the game has been far from mediocre. In fact, Cardi has to be the MOST mediocre to ever grace our ears :elliesass:

But Barbie Tingz and Bed exist :elliesass:

• Upvote 2

Just now, Craig said:

But Barbie Tingz and Bed exist :elliesass:

Barbie Tingz isn’t mediocre, if so point me to what’s medicore about it.. It’s just not in your range of taste don’t mix that up, you are gonna come off pretty dumb calling everything you don’t like mediocre:elliesass:

you spilled about Bed though, poor Ariana makes everything she touches basic :kelly:

• Upvote 2