The Return of CAL Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
SarasWorstNightmare

Now I know why Nicki doesn't work with other female rappers...

I’m actually a Foxy fan but she was very much offbeat for the majority of her verse, although I’m not surprised you didn’t pick up on that.

Anyway, how any more threads about Queen can we expect from you? Loving this free promo!

• Upvote 3

Just now, kordei said:

I’m actually a Foxy fan but she was very much offbeat for the majority of her verse, although I’m not surprised you didn’t pick up on that.

Anyway, how any more threads about Queen can we expect from you? Loving this free promo!

She doesn't sound off beat at ALL, she rode that shit harder than Sicki rode Wayne for a record deal :jan1: 

Just now, AtlanticRecordsAssistant said:

She doesn't sound off beat at ALL, she rode that shit harder than Sicki rode Wayne for a record deal :jan1: 

If you think this you must be deafer than Foxy because :rip: 

It's so weird to me that Nicki can unfollow a fan and then block them on their personal insta, and yet that same fan will still defend her. Like.....What? 

:britholyshit:

• Upvote 2

Just now, Elusive Loverboy said:

It's so weird to me that Nicki can unfollow a fan and then block them on their personal insta, and yet that same fan will still defend her. Like.....What? 

thanks for your concern! i really value what you have to say about me. i will take this into consideration.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Elusive Loverboy said:

Hitler still had a lot of supporters right up until his death sis, there's always a few people who will side with evil. 

• Love 1

Just now, AtlanticRecordsAssistant said:

Hitler still had a lot of supporters right up until his death sis, there's always a few people who will side with evil. 

At least we're on the right side of history :demifat:

• Upvote 2

Just now, kordei said:

thanks for your concern! i really value what you have to say about me. i will take this into consideration.

:jan2:

• Upvote 1

On 8/11/2018 at 6:47 AM, kordei said:

Hopefully the free promo will boost the tragic sales.

*45k-55K* 

i6xd0LF.gif