Sign in to follow this  
neonnights

Is this an iconic pop video?

Just now, Dirkje said:

Yes it is!

I can’t with people saying it’s not. Do they not remember 2001/2002? This was a smash hit. 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

Just now, neonnights said:

Delusion. Kylie 2002 was a big moment in pop history. I guess when you stan mediocrity it’s fine to dismiss legends 

Nope, just my opinion actually :gaycat:

Just now, PRISMATIC said:

Nope, just my opinion actually :gaycat:

I respect that but I’m asking in general. It was a certified hit, so. I didn’t mean to come off shady. 

• Upvote 1

I can’t with people saying it’s not. Do they not remember 2001/2002? This was a smash hit. 

I guess not everybody remembers those year. That song used to be everywhere sistren! 

• Love 1

Just now, jackgrande said:

OF COURSE omg anyone who says otherwise is uncultured and uneducated  :tellem:

I changed one of my posts cause it sounded unbelievably bitchy but I agree. This was THE SONG at one point. It was everywhere. 

• Upvote 1

I changed one of my posts cause it sounded unbelievably bitchy but I agree. This was THE SONG at one point. It was everywhere. 

I kinda feel like the Spinning Around video is a bit more iconic than this one (everyone remembers those gold hot pants), but this is still fucking iconiccccc. I was literally 2 years old when this came out and even I remember it skdjskskdks

• Love 1

I kinda feel like the Spinning Around video is a bit more iconic than this one (everyone remembers those gold hot pants), but this is still fucking iconiccccc. I was literally 2 years old when this came out and even I remember it skdjskskdks

Most Americans pay Kylie dust so I’m assuming the above are American. If not then she really is a flop nnnn. No but seriously, I say constantly that those damn hot pants earned her a place in a museum in Australia. Her ASS got her a certification. Like...iconic!

• Upvote 1

Most Americans pay Kylie dust so I’m assuming the above are American. If not then she really is a flop nnnn. No but seriously, I say constantly that those damn hot pants earned her a place in a museum in Australia. Her ASS got her a certification. Like...iconic!

She’s huge pretty much everywhere apart from the US, americans lacking taste as usual :rip:

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

She’s huge pretty much everywhere apart from the US, americans lacking taste as usual :rip:

Tea. Bitch didn’t sell 75 million records slinging pussy. She is a pop legend but of course America has to come in and try to shit on ha. And if anyone gets mad at us dragging America for it’s bad taste, well!... It’s cause it’s true. Anyway, stream Get Outta My Way on Spotify 

• Love 1