The Return of CAL Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
Guest eevee

Could you date an ex-obese? (Asking cuz im fat myself lmao)

Guest eevee
ObesetoBeast.03.jpg

Like if they got themselves in shape but still had some stretch marks and not a perfectly smooth body :(

Guest eevee
Just now, jackgrande said:

Who the fuck created the term ‘ex-obese’, the dumbest shit i’ve ever heard. There isn’t any reason not to

I've seen some gays saying that wouldnt date one, even if they lost weight 

Just now, jackgrande said:

Who the fuck created the term ‘ex-obese’, the dumbest shit i’ve ever heard. There isn’t any reason not to

MTE I have never in my life...

These people are perfectly beautiful before and after.

• Upvote 4

Stretch marks are sexy, but when skin is flabby like that from losing weight it's usually from not replacing it with muscle, it's a shame because to get rid of that stuff you need surgery and not a lot of people can afford it

Guest eevee
Just now, barbiej33p said:

Stretch marks are sexy, but when skin is flabby like that from losing weight it's usually from not replacing it with muscle, it's a shame because to get rid of that stuff you need surgery and not a lot of people can afford it

Thank god in my country we have healthcare :dancega:

I see you fixed the OP, girl, COP is not the place to hear reassuring words :kelly: In all seriousness, I've struggled with weight too, and my only advice is if you just can't lose weight whether it's failed diets or failed exercise routines, try to wear confidence well because that's really sexy. 

Guest eevee

I see you fixed the OP, girl, COP is not the place to hear reassuring words :kelly: In all seriousness, I've struggled with weight too, and my only advice is if you just can't lose weight whether it's failed diets or failed exercise routines, try to wear confidence well because that's really sexy. 

i've lost 66lbs since like december 2017, i'm trying to not loose weight too fast so i don't get too much loose skin, that's my biggest fear honestly, i can't stop comparing myself to ppl who don't have stretch marks and stuff, i'm so jealous sometimes... i can't help it :(

Just now, eevee said:

i've lost 66lbs since like december 2017, i'm trying to not loose weight too fast so i don't get too much loose skin, that's my biggest fear honestly, i can't stop comparing myself to ppl who don't have stretch marks and stuff, i'm so jealous sometimes... i can't help it :(

Stretch marks are nothing to worry about sis, they fade and even if they are apparent most guys like me think they are hot, we love men with stripes :demifat: (mess at this gif usage)

I'm sure this won't change your mind but just do what you know is best for your body, and don't stress too hard over it. Lots of people can relate to this including me, it just takes time and self love.

this is actually a thing?

I know people have a preference for a certain body type but dating someone that made a BIG difference to their body (no pun intended) but stop when they see their old pics are childish

• Upvote 1

Guest eevee

Stretch marks are nothing to worry about sis, they fade and even if they are apparent most guys like me think they are hot, we love men with stripes :demifat: (mess at this gif usage)

I'm sure this won't change your mind but just do what you know is best for your body, and don't stress too hard over it. Lots of people can relate to this including me, it just takes time and self love.

Lmao i lost it with the gif usage, it's true that there are solutions for everything, and there are moments when my self-esteem is lower and i just doubt about everything... but at the same time i can't erase my past, being depressed is not gonna erase these stretch marks, these scars are a part of my story, i have to accept myself with all my flaws even tho sometimes you i think "what have i done to myself, what was i thinking". But i know that i will succeed, and the only way is to work hard, i know i'm going to suffer but #NoPainNoGain like they say :dancega:

Guest eevee
Just now, Pixelated Kunt said:

this is actually a thing?

I know people have a preference for a certain body type but dating someone that made a BIG difference to their body (no pun intended) but stop when they see their old pics are childish

Infortunately i've seen some shallow twinks that only want perfect smooth bodies, but this thread gave me more hope in humanity i think